Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex700 Server (Video Tutorial)

I little bit confused regarding of editing the i.p in MuServer folder ... what should i use the LAN i.p or the one that i see in the web browser.. ..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok den.... nxt is ...

The port forwarding ..
I use the i.p that in the browser and creat? I will not use the lan i.p..

Confused again.. what should i put.. here

*Usual service name
*user-defined service

Protocol:
Wan setting:
Wan interface:
Wan port:
Lan open port:
Lan i.p address

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

http://imgur.com/CH4gTCM

Last edited:
MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

name: doesnt matter.. Protocl: TCP or Both if u have.. Wan port: 44405 and lan port 44405 too.. LAN IP ADRESS = leave it like that
do same thing with port 55901/55919 and 80 if u will host website too.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi All,

I cannot run MuMaker. It reported error as below image:
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

What hapend .net framwork
My system:
Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1
SQL Server 2008 R2 with SP2
.NET Framwork 4

Please help me!
Thank all

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is it working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi. when i create char in mumaker my char name is red plz help. dont know if it had with a picked gm char in maker? cant logg in with the character.

do i need website for reset system ?

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

hi. when i create char in mumaker my char name is red plz help. dont know if it had with a picked gm char in maker? cant logg in with the character.

do i need website for reset system ?
hey
thats weird, can make screenshot what u mean red and tell what u did on mumaker? yeah prolly u need .. or u learn and code in GS a config :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i fixed the char it was the 3rd quest issue.

I cant M warp these:
lorencia market
lorencia deep
kanturu1,2, island and relics
swamp

i had to ad crywolf so crywolf exist and work now

please can u make new files for me so this will work please

thx for help karli

Last edited:
MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Manitrosa well all maps that are on 20 server (castle siege/ etc) probably dont work cus there isno application released for it.. only uncracked.. u can try to ask ashlay but im very curious.. if crywolf work then others must work too. problem could just be in movereq.bmd (Data/local/) in client or in movereq.txt in server configs. I am not making any files :D i am noob coder unfortunaly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@Manitrosa well all maps that are on 20 server (castle siege/ etc) probably dont work cus there isno application released for it.. only uncracked.. u can try to ask @ashlay but im very curious.. if crywolf work then others must work too. problem could just be in movereq.bmd (Data/local/) in client or in movereq.txt in server configs. I am not making any files :D i am noob coder unfortunaly

okey. i will se if i can fix self. but do you know any serv that works almost perfect without issues ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey, i have the problem with files. There is no resetsystem. Guilds is not working too. /post too. /add too Can somebody help ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey, i have the problem with files. There is no resetsystem. Guilds is not working too. /post too. /add too Can somebody help ?

Yeah, the best solution is just to search for another ex700 files which there are plenty of these in forums, you just have to search for them. Good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Karli,

Currently, I followed your instructions on [h=1][Tutorial] How to setup MuOnline Season Ex700 Server[/h]
however, at 4:18, I cannot start the app ShopServer Shortcut. It has been changed or removed.

so, what next step should I do.

Please help me.

Thanks,
--Taly

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Hi Karli,

Currently, I followed your instructions on [h=1][Tutorial] How to setup MuOnline Season Ex700 Server[/h]
however, at 4:18, I cannot start the app ShopServer Shortcut. It has been changed or removed.

so, what next step should I do.

Please help me.

Thanks,
--Taly

ShopServer has a .DLL MPC something like that that might be detected as virus and removed from yor system
1. option - enable/allow it and run shopserver.exe from inside the folder.
2. option - dont run shopserver at ALL, u can still play and join the server and all this stuff, sohpserver is just an extra thing.

so priority first = get ur server running + working that u can play and see later abt the rest.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

ShopServer has a .DLL MPC something like that that might be detected as virus and removed from yor system
1. option - enable/allow it and run shopserver.exe from inside the folder.
2. option - dont run shopserver at ALL, u can still play and join the server and all this stuff, sohpserver is just an extra thing.

so priority first = get ur server running + working that u can play and see later abt the rest.

Hi Karli,

Thank you very much for your help.

I proceed the setup by running the Mu Server Startup app as Administrator, and the problem was

"cs is always on running status", I waited for a long time, but the process was not finished.

can you give me some suggestion.

Thanks,
--Taly

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I SET oFFLINE BUT dISCONECT SERVER HELP ME , ALL CONFIG IP IN VIDEO

Last edited:
Back