Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex700 Server (Video Tutorial)

part 1 and part 2 ?? should i need to combine them ??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

where i can download sql? thanks guys

this is the first i will set up a offline server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

please help my im stock here
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you use MYSQL with these files? Or does it have to be SQL2000 and above?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have MYSQL version 5.7.11 it is the newest one. I assume it will work fine. I will try it anyways. I am not willing to pay for a Microsoft product :)

If you have a link to a free version of MSSQL server, it would be much appreciated if you linked it.

Cheers.

Never mind, here is a link everyone ! :

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok, so I have been fighting with this damn thing for almost 2 days and I am having trouble with both the JS and GS.

The JS seems to fail on launch and gives about 30 lines all saying "RecvQ Count : 1708" or some other random number.

The GS loads fine and says "Common" with a green banner, but then crashes and says "Create Thread[] failed with error 8" right below where it says [ RAKLION ] State[10]-> IDLE.

I am using SQL 2008 R2, everything is set up exactly the way you show in your video. I have checked all the settings at least 5 times. I have tried both my private and public IP (internal and external) and still having this issue. All the ports are forwarded properly, and I have even tried to disable my firewall, but no change.

Any ideas? I am stumped, and hoping that SOMEONE has come across this in the past, and has an answer.

Update: I got the JS issue fixed by using the JS from the following post

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/fix-joinserver-recvq-count-xxxx-1070394/

I am still having issues with the GS crashing. Please help?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

That is a rather broad statement, and not very helpful to be honest. I have gone over every single setting/configuration at least 10 times now. According to the video and the start of the thread, all settings are correct.

Is there anything in MuServer StartUp that has to be modified, like the IP addresses or anything, or do they stay at 127.0.0.1?

Does anything in OBDC(x64) have to be modified specifically to my computer/settings, or do you run it as is?

Neither of those are mentioned in your thread or video.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Dethsdoor
in my video everything i state its all you need.
127.0.0.1 stay as they are, ip's are never going to Crash your GS.

as you see i dont have such issue, maybe your JS that you fixed/changed caused that , but i ma fraid not cuz it was the same before, can't think anything else than bad configs mate.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

No, the JS that I changed did not cause the GS error, because it was happening before I changed it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks dude im done, just check ip again and config some file to get same version with main then its work. Now i can play with my friend, thanks again dude.

I'm having the same problem you did, but without even showing the server to disconnect clicking... I would very like to know what you did to fix it or if someone reading it know.

MuADMIN
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

he said the version in main and in server files data/lang/chs or kor/commonloc.dat wasnt matching so he fixed, but i already fixed it my self im not sure, dont u get any errors in gameserver.exe when u click and get disconnect?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I downloaded MSQL 2008, but it does not have Enterprise manager lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I downloaded sql 2008, but it does not have management tool, i will post screenshot later

Back