Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex700 Server (Video Tutorial)

My gameserver.exe is not running... pop up this thing ''Mu Anti-hack module not found!'', how to fix it? Everything else is running normal.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try to re-download files and maybe disable antivirus.

should i turn off firewall as well?

edit: everything seems to work, but still have dc when i open the game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

probably ports, but is there another way to open them? cuz i cant open them like in your tutorial, i dont know password for router.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still something is wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@KarLi good job mate!!!! i just seen the video and I everything went just fine!!!! Wanted to ask u if there is any guides for the type of server

Im trying to tst the server but gm or admin commands want work...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

its very strange i used /firecrack or /firecracker command and it dosent do nothing!!!
tried even /gmove nick 0 125 125 but nothing...

controlled in Table that my PG is set on ctl_code 32 ... i just cant explain why thereis not command working...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello beautiful expression of priorities I had no video Tracer user and password enter all required actions in the game by olurmusun did help cause this problem stems from sql 200 board
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score

davideguadagno

First u need to check all commands /move NAME 0 120 120 works fine i think. and dont put ctrl code 32, just use GameMaster with MuMaker, works for me great.
Thats why no gm commands work for u i guess.

CoMoCiKo
why do u think its sql 2000 problem? u see there is no server, means u didnt edit IP correctly in files/client, or else you will have to poen ports 44405/55901 in TCP in your router LAN ip, else i dont know thats all mostly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I solved the problem, the game did not change when the IP address of the main problems are solved replace him

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

whats this - How to setup MuOnline Ex700 (S7) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums hmmm server running without problems, well except for beging disconnected afther a while
and on screen comes remaining 4 sometimes 8

and when my char is a GM hes isnt able to attack mobs ?

oh yea using sql 2008 r2

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

what would be the problem when wanting to run the main.exe gives me the sig Error

[/IMG]

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

HI sir karli.. im running now this server files and when im in GameMaster status i cant move anywhere and when im in normal status it will warp anywhere how can i fix this? thanks.. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Jerry Garcia
its normal when ur GM u must use /move 0 120 120 = LORENCIA for example, thats how GM's used to work in server back then too.

even that still i cant move then... even making /gg it doesnt appear.... just that reamaining seconds thing... and the chatting box is empty when i type something.. and when i edit my character to blade master or any 3rd job character i cant enter to the game but if 1st and 2nd job its ok... any idea sir to this problem? thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Back