Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i keep getting this could not connect to database
while trying to run the server

Im using windows 10 OS

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi KarLi
I already turn off firewall and open MSSQL remote , config all on TCP but still can not connect from webcore to MSSQL , I used other web server ( apache / mysql / php 5.6 [turn on MSSQL already] . wthen I connect to MSSQL , I got :
Connection with MuOnline Database : FAILED-FIX IT .

Do you have any solution . Thank you <3

Reaction score
Hi KarLi
I already turn off firewall and open MSSQL remote , config all on TCP but still can not connect from webcore to MSSQL , I used other web server ( apache / mysql / php 5.6 [turn on MSSQL already] . wthen I connect to MSSQL , I got :
Connection with MuOnline Database : FAILED-FIX IT .

Do you have any solution . Thank you <3

Rt9dWHC - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

or use other version of xamp

on webhost it should be working, and 1433 must be allowed and opened in host ofc

ask for mu help here better https://forum.ragezone.com/f193/ =)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to change the language of the S9 client. Where are they located?

I hope you can understand the English translated by the software. Thank you again.

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to change the language of the S9 client. Where are they located?

I hope you can understand the English translated by the software. Thank you again.
changing language is not simple always, there is default language portoguese and spanish but other language u must change Unicode in serverinfo.bmd while you create to what you want, then translate all texts in client/data/local/eng/text_eng.bmd or text.bmd in data/local/ folder of client, and there is more to do too

Back