Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

just change folder name MuX9RZ to muservers9 and put the files inside..
if u can't change folder because database restored edit shortcut.exe path from MuX9RZ to muservers9 and save, then u can run it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Or you could just open the properties of the shortcut and make it to your location of the files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

just change folder name MuX9RZ to muservers9 and put the files inside..
if u can't change folder because database restored edit shortcut.exe path from MuX9RZ to muservers9 and save, then u can run it.

hi
thanx for your advice, it helped. but now there are few new problems
as u can see at 2nd screeshot the icon of "GameServer" is OK but icons "Gameserver_CS" and "ShopServer" are non-active

Last edited:
Reaction score

alextower
first of all i wrote in 1st post about ShopServer Fix by commandcom member, read that or else dont use shopserver (its not necessary!)
2nd on gs_cs u must run the shortcut (u have error because wrong location in gameserver_cs.lnk (shortcut file) fix location and run it from there and it shouldnt show error.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello KarLi, i have few problems first is the GameServer_CS.exe or GameServer.exe it takes ages to load it up, however every time it opens , it tells Game close? Yes No when i press no the GameServer.exe has stopped working saying. Any ideas? And one more thing i managed to sort out main.exe using hex editor, everything is fine then when i press the button to conncet to the server it freezes and then disconnected it saying. any ideas? cheers

Reaction score

evaldas the GS is normal that takes long to start, and it shouldnt give errors as u see in my tutorial..
dont know about ur second issue maybe u edited it wrong and maybe u didnt open port for 44405/55901 and it cant connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, KarLi The GS don't give any errors, however it does shutdown I open the 55919, 44405 port but 55901 for some reason I can't open, I did like the others "55919, 44405" these opened fine, but for some reason 55901 didn't open. I was able to fix the DC problem on main.exe because there was two IP in the main so I changed them. But, wan't to know aswell if GameServer_CS.exe is not open you wouldn't be able to connect to your account will ya? the main works fine, I connecting to my account it's login me in sorted, but when I press on the character and showing the loading map and that's it does not go any further. So I need GameServer_CS.exe to work in other to connect fully. I'm just thinking the ShopServer is not enabled, but in GameServer_CS shows me "ShopServer Error" I'm just thinking maybe the shopserver making the GameServer_CS to crash? and it's not like its crashing just showing me GameServer shutdown? Yes No I'm pressing No and then GameServer stopped working. You told me to open the ports o done them but for some reason I can't open that port witch I said I'm using BT home hub 4. Any more ideas? Cheers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

link not working pls reupload to mediafire

Reaction score

Evaldas u just need gameserver.exe to run with (55901) port, and 44405 = joinserver port and thats it, forget gameserver_cs and shopserver.exe (those are not necessary programs for now) if u have issues when select character that means your character edited non correctly , if u make ur character GM with mumaker for example.. make it back to normal character and try again.
macoy
which link exactly? all download links working fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi KarLi, thank you for your help i was able to make it work, everything is working great now, just few things i want to ask, how to configure the shops in lorencia, noria to delete the items and add them ? And i can see that mobs are running inside the city of lorencia, how to sort that out? and one more thing, on this Season 9 there is not that much new sets how can i add the customs or more items? i hope you can riderect me to few tutorials thanks.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

KarLi Side-question, what's different between S9 and S8? Is it worth trying to get these working or just waiting for Season X files in a year or so?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

KarLi Side-question, what's different between S9 and S8? Is it worth trying to get these working or just waiting for Season X files in a year or so?

Here you go mate: the difference between s8 and s9

I would recommend just using zteam s8 e2 or muemu s8 e3. But if you don't want either of those then just wait for X Files.

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

DragonSeth Cheers man, good to see you around here still :). Will probably wait on Season X, doesn't seem like major additions I should worry about experiencing more bugs for. I've been using the zTeam S8 files when Darksim stopping working on it, has some issues like no Arca war (yet, will add it) etc but I'm not too worried.

Back