Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

please help me i did the server it stats but i can't connect :( i think that i did not understand the last part corectli the part with
8. Change client version
a. go to data\lang\kor\commonloc.dat
b. replace the client version with 1.04.34 and save. IP = 192.168.0.100
ClientExeVersion = 1.04.34 (Server Side) 22779 (Client Side)
ClientExeSerial = 415654HC2n5O05ab

i have ceched main for the
415654HC2n5O05ab it is there and the 22779 but i still can not connect to the server i tink that i miss something .. please help me i am triing to make my own server for mor then 3 years and now i didit thx to you but i can not connect :(

Reaction score

dude connecting to server doesnt have anything to do with serial and client.. first learn about adding ur ip on server side just like i did in video + client side, i am not showing something thats missing, i am showing exactly what u need to do and thats it.. if u have problems then means u did something wrong so re-do the tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello I'm having some trouble with the game sever opening, and the shop server opening. Here are the errors. I followed the tutorial and all works just not these too things. What I'm I doing wrong.
Thanks for help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please share the serverlist.bmd editor. ive tried any editor its make the client crash after i edit it. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi, for some resion that file looks like this in it

üÏÿ™®Æ«ˆäüÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«ýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«ýÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏðÏn+r:a«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÎ üΪüÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«ýÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏòÏ: bK«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ¢üΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏóÏoRwDyƒ9$l)æ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ¡üΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏìÏoR ԁ΋æ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üϺüΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏäÏ靻ߐªè“½ÎüÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÍ«ýΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏçÏ%y^8d«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ©üΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏàÏ:w8d«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üϨüΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏáÏnDw8b«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üϯüΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏâÏoQ
^Dl«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ®üΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏãÏ:gH«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ­üΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÚÏ]gC
«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏŠų̈ÿÌ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÔÏ:gAu«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏŽüÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÕÏ:xLBƒ9$l)æ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üψų̈ÿÌ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÐÏ_
ÔuFK(‚üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«ü΃üÌ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÑÏoWx{ԁ΋æ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏŒų̈ÿÌ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÒÏX{rÔ
@;‚üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ‚ų̈ÿÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏÓÏ靻ߐªè“½ÎüÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÍ«ýΪýÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«üÏ«þÏÜÏ

So I'm just going to reinstall it to see if that fixs any thing, Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

GameServerGC no run..
and command gm /trace no work
and problem stesh
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey there, wonderful release KarLi, thank you for that.
I'm having some trouble with connecting with the server (all the rest is great). Tried to change IP's to loopback adapter, hamachi, my lan dns, global ip. But I still getting the disconnected message when I try to enter the game. I changed only the IPs told by you in the video, same thing with the SQL pass. The server works fine, not a single error, the only thing is just I can't connect to this.
Thank you in advance, sorry if it's a silly question. And again: great work!

EDIT: tried hamachi and loopback cause I couldn't connect with my lan or global IP, but the problem still there. All IPs are exactly like you said to configure.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I52xOsN - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

NuCS2QG - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me please !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello i ve done everything but the gameserver doesnt run it opens but its blank i ve waited 30 mins its still blank

Last edited:
Reaction score

i've tried it on multiple machines and it allways runs(KarLi's tutorial) on first time...
one of my friends run it several months now and all seems to be ok(exept some bugs not related to this topic)
just please try to re do everything from scratch and watch the video again :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

RPClientMT.dll error need this dll.... when I start shopserver

Back