Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

Version full bug and client too don't use

LOOOOOL
¨client:

Re: Hi

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by KeyG
How i can change name ins erverlist.bmd cause it crach wehan i change....

Thx for all

this client is bug, sorry about that

-> It's "Desperate" the author source

Source ;)

aND SERVEUR TEST 2 DAY and all bug i close this version for new version, you post like this is the best version but you don't test that so plz don't reply you don't show you can't change server name XD​

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got few problems first i had ODBC error on link 1
after i add all the odbc again by the odbc adder its taking ages to link 1 be opened. like 5 minuts only for link 1.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i already edit main.exe to my ip address but still disconnected

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

did u open ports?

how to portforward GLOBE ZXHN H108N ROUTER

Is this correct? still disconnected

Reaction score

yes it looks fine, i am not sure about the LAN IP the ports which are assigned to, if its correct as your IPv4 (modem ip) then its good.
Well to be 100% sure ports opened..
run server and go to and put port 44405 and it must say success
if no .. then thats the problem.
if success then i am sure somewhere u edit ip wrong.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes it looks fine, i am not sure about the LAN IP the ports which are assigned to, if its correct as your IPv4 (modem ip) then its good.
Well to be 100% sure ports opened..
run server and go to and put port 44405 and it must say success
if no .. then thats the problem.
if success then i am sure somewhere u edit ip wrong.

still disconnected :(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Newbie here, Please help me how do i fix this kind of error? Gameserver and GameserverGC i got this error

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you for files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a problem with GameServer. It can't connect to DataServer. I have done everything what is listed on 1st page of this thread and what is shown in the video tutorial.

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli

All are working fine except, when playing ive been disconnecting every 5 to 10 minutes of playing and when I use the evil spirit scroll for wizard there are no skill showing in the skill set.

would you know the reason why am i disconnecting after 5 to 10mins?, my memory is 4gb and I have 2cores of CPU

Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow I thought you will reply longer than I thought :) , actually I have upgrade my memory and cpu in my vm, and as per monitoring my testers are not disconnected, I will still monitor and play longer to check if i will be disconnected again,

btw would you know how to solve the bug on EVIL SPIRIT scroll, when i use it, it doesnt show on my skills...

Thank you very much and I was a fan of your posts/works since 2014, i have just tried this one now, Keep it up Karli good work :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli just fix the evil spirit scroll its bug on my stats when i add some using mumaker :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli

I used your tutorial in Mucore but i cannot edit anything, i can search but i cant edit, even register any account, is there any settings that i need to do in the database?

Reaction score

Hi Karli

I used your tutorial in Mucore but i cannot edit anything, i can search but i cant edit, even register any account, is there any settings that i need to do in the database?

well i dont know exactly there can be different issues to that for example..

* u use MD5 or NON md5 and your website settings for it are wrong
* re-install your website by using 127.0.0.1/install/ and finish it and re-check
* in files there is CONFIG file open and go to last line says DEBUG MODE: 0 make it 1 and save.
then login in mucore 127.0.0.1/admincp/
after login go to 127.0.0.1
and try to register again (then debug mode) will show you the errors.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Karli

Thanks you my mucore Got it fixed! but now im struggling with connecting from other location, already done with firewall allow port and port forwarding. not sure if "AllowableIPList" in /DataServer is responsible why other cannot connect over the internet??..

no problem with local connection already test in various pc, but when I made it online, always disconnect when clicking the server on the main when i will log in. any idea?

Done
Firewall inbound/outbound allow port: 4405 , 55919, 55901 UDP|TCP
Router Port forwarding: 4405 , 55919, 55901 UDP|TCP

Back