Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

Hi Karli

Thanks you my mucore Got it fixed! but now im struggling with connecting from other location, already done with firewall allow port and port forwarding. not sure if "AllowableIPList" in /DataServer is responsible why other cannot connect over the internet??..

no problem with local connection already test in various pc, but when I made it online, always disconnect when clicking the server on the main when i will log in. any idea?

Done
Firewall inbound/outbound allow port: 4405 , 55919, 55901 UDP|TCP
Router Port forwarding: 4405 , 55919, 55901 UDP|TCP

port for joinserver is 44405 not 4405 <- fix that if you did wrong and recheck.

no need to do anything if u edited ips correct in files/client and opened ports then server should show up.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

full version, working 100%

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Master Karli

All ports are open when i checked i have fixed the wrong port. but still I cannot log in in remote location... when i click the server it got disconnected.
but all local connection works fine... I have used my public I.P. and dyndns all disconnect when i click the server...

Reaction score

well you must re-check again.

* all IP's in files and client must be correct (serverlist.dat in CS and mapserverinfo.dat) = most important config for IP config
* make 100% sure ports opened.. Run server and go to canyouseeme.org and put port 44405/55901/55919 see if success
if no then its port problem
if success then something with client side

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

+4413 (sql)
replace the Ip
C:\muservers9\ConnectServer\Data\BoR_Serverlist
C:\muservers9\Data\Mapserverinfo
C:\muservers9\Data\Iplist
C:\muservers9\Data\lang\kor\commonloc
C:\muservers9\DataServer\AllowableIPList
C:\muservers9\DataServer2\AllowableIPList
C:\muservers9\GameserverCS\Data\lang\kor\commonloc

Hi Master Karli

All ports are open when i checked i have fixed the wrong port. but still I cannot log in in remote location... when i click the server it got disconnected.
but all local connection works fine... I have used my public I.P. and dyndns all disconnect when i click the server...
i help you
my skype fantom_akm

Reaction score

+4413 (sql)
replace the Ip
C:\muservers9\ConnectServer\Data\BoR_Serverlist
C:\muservers9\Data\Mapserverinfo
C:\muservers9\Data\Iplist
C:\muservers9\Data\lang\kor\commonloc
C:\muservers9\DataServer\AllowableIPList
C:\muservers9\DataServer2\AllowableIPList
C:\muservers9\GameserverCS\Data\lang\kor\commonloc

i help you
my skype fantom_akm

But 1433 is for SQL port to connect website / mumaker etc for SQL doesnt have to do anything with connectign to the server (port 44405/55901)

anyway let him try ur suggestion ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

maybe he didn't replace the IP main.exe (2 IP)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Cant run Gameserver.exe it shows error that i need to put real ip address and port, next error is bind error cant run game twice and then it shows game server close. what i did wrong? i opened ports in my router. everything. and CS is out of date

Reaction score

Cant run Gameserver.exe it shows error that i need to put real ip address and port, next error is bind error cant run game twice and then it shows game server close. what i did wrong? i opened ports in my router. everything. and CS is out of date

gameserver must be running from a shortcut file redireted to gameserver.exe with IP and Ports in the shortcut in order to run properly.

if bind error means the ports are already running by other program or so

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hi karli please help me i have win server 2012r and im using sql server 2000 my problem is in MU Core if i use MSSQL database connection failed and if i use odbc install fine but when i register this will happen please help me if i cant use MSSQL i will use odbc even it is slow please im begging you
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

the client doesnt move to crywolf or barracks. is this movereq.bmd issue? mapindex error 48

any advise

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello KarLi

the files, and everything works fine. Just have few other problems in game.
1. How to turn off the Xmas event?
2. There are mobs walking in the city and attacking how to fix the bug?
3. When i add items with MuMaker, and using codes not few new items don't have ALL OPTS how to fix this?
4. How to change the name of mu and other messages in game because box of cundun and other stuff have some other language. And what progam i should use?
5. There is some problems with the classes aswell, when you going on other level of like from Dark Lord to Lord Emperor when i'm loging in with the character and after just don't to anything the game crashes.
6. Is there any programs to helpmyself to edit words, events and other stuff?

Thanks.

Regards,
Evaldas

Reaction score

Evaldas
1. im not 100% sure but someone did it frmo some config settings in gameserver/bin/ data folder or something, search for xmas config, if no then i cant say i can help.

2. remove those mobs, find them (what mobs? if event mobs.. turn of that event from the config)

3. no ideasome new items might not be supported i dont know.

4. be specific what messages, if u mean items then item.txt in data/lang/chs/ or something.

5. cant fix bugs mate i cant help ashlay maybe

6. just configs or else u'd need to learn coding the gameserver.exe with ollydbg or find sources

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Help me with this problem. Pls!
I think my sever set-up is okey.
This is my screen shot.

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey Karli,i'm having the same problem as this other fella up, everything's running, ports opened , gameserver it's running properly etc. I either don't hex the main properly or i don't know...what should i do ?

Reaction score

1. if u running GLOBALLY be sure ur IP (1. doesnt changes 2. ports allowed 44405/55901/55919 TCP 3. nothing blocking the joinserver.exe/connectserver.exe/gameserver.exe)
1a. be sure if using global IP run server and be sure IP set correctly to places like i showed on video, then run server, go to and check if port 44405 opened if NOT then figure out how to open through ur ROUTER/MODEM
if opened.. then wrong modification in main ofcourse.. u can use other hex editor like MX Hex Editor / hxD / Ultra Neon Hex editor etc
try and lemme know

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

1. if u running GLOBALLY be sure ur IP (1. doesnt changes 2. ports allowed 44405/55901/55919 TCP 3. nothing blocking the joinserver.exe/connectserver.exe/gameserver.exe)
1a. be sure if using global IP run server and be sure IP set correctly to places like i showed on video, then run server, go to and check if port 44405 opened if NOT then figure out how to open through ur ROUTER/MODEM
if opened.. then wrong modification in main ofcourse.. u can use other hex editor like MX Hex Editor / hxD / Ultra Neon Hex editor etc
try and lemme know

Boss....i found the problem,my ShopServer doesn't work...i can't run it, it gives me : RPCClientMT.dll mising from your computer .
Do you know anything about this ?!

Back