Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

What to do with this error?

Ports open;

Startup everything is ready;

ODBC ready;

Database restored;

Last edited:
Reaction score

hmm try to open 55901 and 55919 also TCP (not just UDP) Depsite what it says on logs..
and re-check

if still hmm then do me favour and put all IP's on server files 127.0.0.1 except 2 files
1. mapserverinfo.dat (online wan ip)
2. connectserver/serverlist.dat (online wan ip)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hmm try to open 55901 and 55919 also TCP (not just UDP) Depsite what it says on logs..
and re-check

if still hmm then do me favour and put all IP's on server files 127.0.0.1 except 2 files
1. mapserverinfo.dat (online wan ip)
2. connectserver/serverlist.dat (online wan ip)

Opening TCP ports didn't help. What do you mean by saying "all server files", because as much as you show in your video;

1. bor_serverlist (my ipv4 address)
2. mapserverinfo (my ipv4 address)
3. iplist (my ipv4 address)

You mention only 1 and 2 options. Chaning Iplist to 127.0.0.1 did not help too. Still can't launch gameserver and gameservergc.

So where should i change to 127.0.0.1?

Plus I don't understand there is some files that contains "username:sa" and "password:...", but my sqlserver doesn't have this account. When i try to open MuMaker it says "sa account doesnt exist" however it still opens without any more errors.

Thats what i get by opening gameservergc:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi KarLi !

I was wondering if you can help me with this problem.

2017.10.24 04:34:27:745 Install
2017.10.24 04:34:27:981 Write the minidump to the file
2017.10.24 04:34:28:61 Succeeded to write the minidump file
2017.10.24 04:34:28:61 Do stack trace
2017.10.24 04:34:28:109 User callback funtion(after) is called
2017.10.24 04:34:28:121 Connect to sftp server :0 failed with ChilkatLog:

Connect:

DllDate: Sep 10 2010

UnlockPrefix: WEBZENSSH

Username: abogd

Component: Visual C++ 9.0

SftpVersion: 0

hostname:

port: 0

ConnectTimeoutMs: 5000

Cannot connect, hostname is zero length

Failed to establish initial TCP/IP connection

Failed.

2017.10.24 04:34:28:121 Upload crash_20171024_0434.dmp : Failed
2017.10.24 04:34:28:122 Connect to sftp server :0 failed with ChilkatLog:

Connect:

DllDate: Sep 10 2010

UnlockPrefix: WEBZENSSH

Username: abogd

Component: Visual C++ 9.0

SftpVersion: 0

hostname:

port: 0

ConnectTimeoutMs: 5000

Cannot connect, hostname is zero length

Failed to establish initial TCP/IP connection

Failed.

2017.10.24 04:34:28:122 Upload stack_20171024_0434.txt : Failed
2017.10.24 04:34:28:122 Succeeded in handling the exception
2017.10.24 04:34:28:122 Terminate

Idk what to do with it! So basically my main.exe is edited how you told in the video but won't start.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's creating me a log file and keeps adding in that log same s**t every time I want to run the main.exe .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I can't bloody start any main.exe i've tried also the season 5 and it show me the Antihack Logo and that's all beside that bloody JoinServer won't start and tried to find another one to start it. Stupid Mu i'm running out of patience, my AV realtime protection is switch off.
I will try tomorrow again to setup this one (S9) but I swear i'm not that confident that I will prevail. I also put in the ADSL for my notebook a special IP that match the ip in the main.exe.

Reaction score

Mate if main.exe doenst start is not ip problem etc etc.. its your PC, something doesnt allow programs to run.,.
maybe Microsoft security essentials maybe firewall maybe u must uninstall antivirus i dont know ;D

dont give up mate we here to help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When i want to restore database there is no option to my server

What to do?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

evergarden
Try to restore the MuOnline-Full Database Backup Spartak-PC by ticking the backup.

@KarLi

I uninstalled my AV with firewall and everything I've putted server files and client to exclusions in windows defender cuz i'm running windows 10 64x and allowed every application from server public and private in to firewall but THAT DAMNED MAIN won't start. It's really frustrating cuz I've run out ideas :( please can you look into it. It keeps creating me that stupid log file and adding the same thing :|

PS I really want this work because I didn't seem to find a decent server to play so I want to play local. The only server that i've maded work in the past was version 97 something.

HELP HELP :(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

evergarden
Try to restore the MuOnline-Full Database Backup Spartak-PC by ticking the backup.

@KarLi

I uninstalled my AV with firewall and everything I've putted server files and client to exclusions in windows defender cuz i'm running windows 10 64x and allowed every application from server public and private in to firewall but THAT DAMNED MAIN won't start. It's really frustrating cuz I've run out ideas :( please can you look into it. It keeps creating me that stupid log file and adding the same thing :|

PS I really want this work because I didn't seem to find a decent server to play so I want to play local. The only server that i've maded work in the past was version 97 something.

HELP HELP :(

This is a old version of Ex901 try using IGCN or MUEMU files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello
First of all im sorry about my broken english :) Im here becouse since i was 12 ive always dream about own mu server, now i got some spere time and i think its good time to make my dream coom true sooo Ive got few questions:
- is that tutorial still valid (the first first post) or i need to go over all sites in thise topic to find some changes or edits :)
- is it good idea to start doing thise if im not some IT maister, i got some knowledge and im learnig fast but still im not sure if i can Ihandle...
- and last one: do i need to rent some server or my pc gonna be good enough to make it fine for lets say 100 ppl(i know its not gonna be easy to find that players but maybe... who knows). And even if i will do it on my PC is gonna be posible to move the server payable one without losing any data.
Please let me know what do u think about it, and if u think i will handle just give me some extra tips or something that new server maker need to know :) thx in advance and once again sorry about my english.... i know its need to be painful to read thise.
Here is my PC SPEC:

Intel Core i7-6700k CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00GHz
32.0 GB RAM DDR4
Nvidia GeForce 980ti EVGA
ASUS Z170PRO GAMIN
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 1TB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

KarLi can you help me with my client. i dont have any error other than disconnected when i got to server page

Reaction score

KarLi can you help me with my client. i dont have any error other than disconnected when i got to server page
I Pm'd you on that. Also be sure to check for any errors on the server.. and be sure if ports are open they are running from canyouseeme.org
Nowy
Hello
First of all im sorry about my broken english :) Im here becouse since i was 12 ive always dream about own mu server, now i got some spere time and i think its good time to make my dream coom true sooo Ive got few questions:
- is that tutorial still valid (the first first post) or i need to go over all sites in thise topic to find some changes or edits :)
- is it good idea to start doing thise if im not some IT maister, i got some knowledge and im learnig fast but still im not sure if i can Ihandle...
- and last one: do i need to rent some server or my pc gonna be good enough to make it fine for lets say 100 ppl(i know its not gonna be easy to find that players but maybe... who knows). And even if i will do it on my PC is gonna be posible to move the server payable one without losing any data.
Please let me know what do u think about it, and if u think i will handle just give me some extra tips or something that new server maker need to know :) thx in advance and once again sorry about my english.... i know its need to be painful to read thise.
Here is my PC SPEC:

32.0 GB RAM DDR4
ASUS Z170PRO GAMIN
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 1TB
Hey,
everything you wrote is very possible. Specially for you :p !

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello
Here is my PC SPEC:

32.0 GB RAM DDR4
ASUS Z170PRO GAMIN
SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 1TB

1st Never run a server on your local machine if you plan to put it online. Rent a VPS monthly. Make sure to have Anti DDOS protection and a Premium Anti Hack. Make sure to have some stable files like MUEMU or IGCN Or Zteam Or Titan Tech thats the free solutions but Premium i would recommend XTeam or IGCN. Make sure to do weekly or daily back up's just in case if anything happens. Local machine specs don't really mean much as long as you can run the client your good the VPS will host the server and you will need a WebHost to insure protection/sql injections on the web side of things. Make sure to make the game not feel like a average pay to win server. And like KarLi said anything is possible. If you have anymore questions feel free to let us know.

All that is cause by is the all the IP locations are not edited correctly or ports are not open. Try turning off your firewall and see if it works. if it does then the ports are being blocked by the firewall. and you will need to open manually through firewall. But you still need to portforward the ports. Unless your using your IPV4 Address.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

DragonSeth KarLi ty guys for your help ;) Soon im going for long holiday so i will w8 with doing this until im back to home... however You gave me faith and for 100% im gonna do my best to create this server :) One more question, if i will need some help do u prefere to post it here or PM you?

Reaction score

DragonSeth KarLi ty guys for your help ;) Soon im going for long holiday so i will w8 with doing this until im back to home... however You gave me faith and for 100% im gonna do my best to create this server :) One more question, if i will need some help do u prefere to post it here or PM you?

first create your thread and ask for help.
second http://forum.ragezone.com/f193/guide-solutions-creating-thread-1124282/
third PM us ;)

Reaction score

this server files is stable?
and good for public server?

can i use local ip(127.0.0.1) for this to make offline server?
if i use this, i dont need to open any port?

Back