Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

on mapserver info i did change where it was ur ip to my lan ip and np i like help others when i can fix maybe there problems :)

yeah i mean other settings of mapserverinfo so u can see NPC and mobs in Crywolf

or whats the problem just message 'unavailable bla bla?" make screens ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Finally it works thanks you for the info you gave me but where should be npc in cry wolf in town i forgot

i see one npc near me that mean mapserver is configured?

Reaction score

Finally it works thanks you for the info you gave me but where should be npc in cry wolf in town i forgot

i see one npc near me that mean mapserver is configured?

Yes nice!
well check monstersetbase_cs.txt or monstersetbaseCS.txt and find the monsters / npc :)

good job!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i see thanks you :))

seems working ]

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

thanks what i did i combined waht u told me karli said recommendation i can give you is use IGCN v9.5 muserver :) and used the knogladge u gave me on how make server and i manged make it work :)

omfg i some how fixed cry wolf ur seevr files to

i try fix now baracks and i upload if i managed

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i fixed cry wolf and baracks with ur server files and i got a progress but there a bug i cant fix not enogh expierence yet i can go baracks perfecly the problem is with cry wolf as u log to game u can teleport cry wolf witout problem but if u try teleport again u get to acheron the only way go crywolf again is go to menu and log again but its beter then no cry wolf at all no want me to upload the fix i did or its not that good ok here the patch u can test it and tell me if it worked for u

also i made little guide inside where put wich file for ppl who dont know

Last edited:
Reaction score

i fixed cry wolf and baracks with ur server files and i got a progress but there a bug i cant fix not enogh expierence yet i can go baracks perfecly the problem is with cry wolf as u log to game u can teleport cry wolf witout problem but if u try teleport again u get to acheron the only way go crywolf again is go to menu and log again but its beter then no cry wolf at all no want me to upload the fix i did or its not that good

Yeah like i said in ur PM any update fix is super useful!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Anyone know how can i fix this or what could be the problem is?
after gameserverGSCS load clicking the popup thing the unreadable error then the server gs cs closed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thank you for perfect tutorial, I had setup success. I have a question that how I can add more game server. In your post there is one room (game server), I want to add more. Can you guide me ? Thank you very much

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

Thank you for perfect tutorial, I had setup success. I have a question that how I can add more game server. In your post there is one room (game server), I want to add more. Can you guide me ? Thank you very much

You need to setup subservers here is a few guides to help you get a understanding of how to make them.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/subservers-594473/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/complete-guide-setting-subserver-vip-597937/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You need to setup subservers here is a few guides to help you get a understanding of how to make them.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/subservers-594473/
http://forum.ragezone.com/f196/complete-guide-setting-subserver-vip-597937/

Thank you, I will follow those guides. Can you guide me how to enable 3D camera, I can't find any file in client to enable 3D camera. Thank.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

erros joinserver ,Who can help me :(( , i install All Visuall and netfram , but it erros
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

can you help me sir? after i edit main.exe with my ip ive been always disconnect from the server i can't even login

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Installed it on Windows Server 2012R2, everything seems to run and start up. Even GameServer-Shortcut seems to run as it should if you igone the gameshop connection errors.

But when I start GameserverGC-Shortcut nothing happens, cursos changes state, but that is it, no windows open or anything else.

I try to start GameserverGC after GameServer is fully started. But even if GameServer is not started I cannot launch GameServerGC.

And yes I have fixed shortcuts, and double checked the launch parameters. Any help will be greatly appriciated!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Is this possible to make this a live server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Does anyone has full english client?

Thanks! this server seems nice, testing more.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

@
@RaGeMiNd what exactly u want to translate

Thanks KarLi There are some event messages that doesn't show right.

Also when talking to some NPC like 3rd class quest npc. I did not add any files to your posted files.

And btw can't change the ServerList.bmd, need editor for Ex901.

Back