Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

i think that is igcn 9.5 client MuOnline Guide - MuServer S9EP IGCN v9.5.1.15 Build & Config i took client from thise or maybe the 9.5.1 waht u mean as not 9.5?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i see i am back too your files all work but is there way add cry wolf and baracks and i got seasson 11 with elf buff working is there way i can help u fix the elf buff problem in ur fiiles tell me wich file is the elf buff that work on my server seasson 11 and i upload and u can put in ur server files if it possible soo can anyone can enjoy the elf buff i wana help you fix it if you didnt fix it already :p

also i notices even i got data base conenct error 127.0.0.1 but server work fine no disconected its stable strange

Reaction score

i see i am back too your files all work but is there way add cry wolf and baracks and i got seasson 11 with elf buff working is there way i can help u fix the elf buff problem in ur fiiles tell me wich file is the elf buff that work on my server seasson 11 and i upload and u can put in ur server files if it possible soo can anyone can enjoy the elf buff i wana help you fix it if you didnt fix it already :p

also i notices even i got data base conenct error 127.0.0.1 but server work fine no disconected its stable strange

Problem is the files are 'outdated' that means if there is no 'source' there is no progress. that means in order to fix certain things we need to code them in to GS with extra .dll or something like assembly ollydebugging, and really i am not experienced with coding at all.

I appreciate that you want to help i wish those files could be improved but im not sure where to ask for such help either.

The elf bug problem, there is no config for that :D

and for dataserver connect issue this should normally fix the issue
DOWNLOAD DataServer 55962 Patch Fix

its just some dataserver port is not connected correctly to gameserver.exe port parameters .

Why crywolf and barracks dont work?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

oh it sounds much harder then i think hh thanks for leting me know and i dont know why cry wolf baracks dont work i try move there i got disconected only thoose 2 maps and thanks you for the fix :p of dataserver 2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

oh btw to make it public so my friend can join and play where i need change to wan ips? if it posible to make it public for my friends

yea GameServerCS Runing i check canyouseeme.org for port 55919 and it says with green it opened sry late respon ragezone crashed

can it be maybe beacuse MuOnline.bak when i restored u had 4 i choosed the 3rd like u did in the video and when i enter tester tester i have the sumoner u had name Karli like in video so i think its the right MuOnline.Bak file no?

Reaction score

1. use public wan ip in
mapserverinfo.dat
and connectserver folder serverlist.dat

thats ALL for server side
and for client side same file u edited your IP but use WAN ip instead.

muonline.bak has nothing to do with gameserverCS i think...
if gameserverCS.exe CRASH then thats why u cannot move to crywolf, u must findout why it crash.. and fix that. Then you can move ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

o yay thanks you that not that hard make it public as i think :p oh here picture to check if GameServerCS Crash or not

or you need pic after i use baracks and crywolf?

GameServerCS after click Crywolf Map

GameServer after click Crywolf Map

Last edited:
Reaction score

i see..
hmm i'm not sure but try

use this joinserver from this files and see if same error
if same error.. use Gameserver_CS too
if again same error then this joinserver

if still issue i dont know :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i see thanks you il try thoose join servers and gameserverCS and let you know

i need just take the exe or whole foldier?

the second link you gave me i think they delete the file from there servers

it didnt solved the problem the join server and GameServerCS u gave me to try so for curious reason i tryed again 9.5 battle core and thise time with tool edit serverinfo bmd it worked!!! but funny part again no baracks and crywolf even on the list thise time

can you please tell me how i can change map name in client La creon to Rakion if its possible

Reaction score

i see thanks you il try thoose join servers and gameserverCS and let you know

i need just take the exe or whole foldier?

the second link you gave me i think they delete the file from there servers

it didnt solved the problem the join server and GameServerCS u gave me to try so for curious reason i tryed again 9.5 battle core and thise time with tool edit serverinfo bmd it worked!!! but funny part again no baracks and crywolf even on the list thise time

can you please tell me how i can change map name in client La creon to Rakion if its possible

hmm okay weird about GameServerCS

i made video explaining about movelist editing

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

you have toutorials for everything hh your awsomei tryed play and at lorencia ther kunduns xDDDD i cant train my quest say 10 red dragons cant go near them how i remove add monster where i want andd the amount thanks in advanced

Reaction score

you have toutorials for everything hh your awsomei tryed play and at lorencia ther kunduns xDDDD i cant train my quest say 10 red dragons cant go near them how i remove add monster where i want andd the amount thanks in advanced

to remove monsters just find the monsters in monstersetbase.txt

here tutorial to add custom spots

u dont have to remove complete line

if u see example of monster code in lorencia kundun

275 0 30 129 118 3
which means
275 = monster (kundun)
find monster ID number from monster.txt
0 = map code
30 = how much coordinates monster can walk away
in lorencia at coordinates 129 118 with direction 3 (direction 3 dont matter cus they move anyways)

make it
//275 0 30 129 118 3
and its disable
but u can also delete completely too.

Okay now go and work hard :) !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i see thanks you soo much oh thanks for like really appreciat it
wich one is cry wolf its coded or korean hh

sry for asking soo much i know your busy i try make cry wolf work maybe

lolllllllllll wanted give u 2 likes same post it removed first one now i know u cant like twice same post hh

i think i found the problem look at thise
//26 "ֵ©¶ףְּ¿ןֱַ" "Crywolf" 0 10 400 118

every other are witout the // maybe that what blocking me but i also noticed there 2 movereq in data lang kor so i am confused why 2 also 1 i can rread the maps the other i dont

on even no 26 as cry wolf and no gate also on second move req

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Gameserver_CS not start :/ i configured all correct but this CS not load and not show any error :s please help me

Has anyone been able to fix this? The Castle Siege gameserver indeed immediately stops working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

now it dont dc me but it says inside game in the yellow where announced events unavalible warp to thise map at the moment and it start move somewhere between walls he searching cry wolf and i cant move until i warp normal map if i wont warp it will keep moving and u cant turn

awesomo i had that problem what i did is check if port open and not used by another program and disable antivirus firewall to test beafore my antivirus deleted me the GameServerCS.exe and some other files from that pack it got stuck for me. also test the startup ini if somehting wrong ther also can make gameserverCs on runing mode forerever check the configuration u did maybe u miss something or misclicked on ip hope it will help you i am just beginer but i learn from waht i had and i try help u hope it does help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

on mapserver info i did change where it was ur ip to my lan ip and np i like help others when i can fix maybe there problems :)

Back