Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

First off all thank you so much for your great efforts Karli!
Anyway here's my problem.. server is running okay. Created account successfully. But when I try to click the server inside the game i get disconnected.

does it have to do with my ports?
or just my server and client config?
Im using my msloopback address anyway sir

My Main.exe configuration
q41tniZ - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

My data/lang/kor/commonloc configuration
Mdbrvc4 - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

S9 Client config.ini (FROM the link you provided)
bhjxtEC - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

First off all thank you so much for your great efforts Karli!
Anyway here's my problem.. server is running okay. Created account successfully. But when I try to click the server inside the game i get disconnected.

does it have to do with my ports?
or just my server and client config?
Im using my msloopback address anyway sir

My Main.exe configuration
q41tniZ - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

My data/lang/kor/commonloc configuration
Mdbrvc4 - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

S9 Client config.ini (FROM the link you provided)
bhjxtEC - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

first of all where dit you get the maincracker? search on internet and this forum but there is no download.
also whatever i do changed the ip addresses on the places following the guide.
and if i launch the game after loading screen it gets disconnected.
setup:
1 server: 2012 R2 with SQL 2008
1 client: Windows 10 1903 disabled AV etc.
whatever i do it keeps disconnected.
i found 2 ip adresses and if i change them both i got the screen with the boat but no server selection. if i only change 192.168.0.100 to my internal IP 192.168.2.1 (server 2012 R2) its not working at all.

need some assist to solve this problem once this will work i will try to go public

also when i run GS_GC eventvwr is reporting:
Faulting application name: GameserverGC.exe, version: 1.1.0.3, time stamp: 0x530d4810
Faulting module name: CGameServer.dll, version: 1.0.14.52, time stamp: 0x55c60a92
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0008e54d
Faulting process id: 0xd08
Faulting application start time: 0x01d51f16cf18bbfd
Faulting application path: D:\MuServerS9\GameserverCS\Bin\GameserverGC.exe
Faulting module path: D:\MuServerS9\GameserverCS\Bin\CGameServer.dll
Report Id: 0cd0c113-8b0a-11e9-80be-000ae4854335
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hello what happened to the Health Bar, Mana bar and invertory? Thank you!
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums
https://ibb.co/1mqgcGG

Reaction score

theres one thing you can try... worked on some people's computers... havent had such issue but its graphic card related thingie... on most cases istalling graphic drivers from manufacturers web do the trick but i may be wrong aswell

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey @KarLi
I need help I have followed the instructions and connected the game log and created a normal character, but when choosing a character and entering the game, the message is disconnected without knowing the reason.
Log For EventServer
Code:
18:15:4  ================== MU 2003 EVENT SERVER START==================
18:22:3  SQLSTATE:42000, Áø´ÜÁ¤º¸:[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'SP_REQ_PCBANG_POINT_INFO2'., Äõ¸®¹®: EXEC SP_REQ_PCBANG_POINT_INFO2 0, 'thanhptag'
18:22:3  CIocpSE::SEND SUCCEED (2472)
18:22:3  CIocpSE::SEND RESULT SUCCEED (2472)
Code:
[URL]https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2019/08/08/Desktop-Screenshot-2019.08.08---18.25.12.87.png[/URL]
[URL]https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2019/08/08/Desktop-Screenshot-2019.08.08---18.25.32.04.png[/URL]
[URL]https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2019/08/08/Desktop-Screenshot-2019.08.08---18.26.00.24.png[/URL]
[URL]https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2019/08/08/Desktop-Screenshot-2019.08.08---18.26.59.9a4a.jpg[/URL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, I tried to run this mu server based on this guy's files and video I did exactly what the video shows and still not able to get a connection to mu, is there something this guy in the video not showing to us? because I did exactly of the video and still not able to connect. After all steps when I go to the mu.exe file then loads and all I get is you have been disconnect from the game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Karli, I am trying to do this with my laptop and I open the ports from my computer firewall to allow those ports to be open to all public and private. I did not did not do that from my modem or router, does it have be done by the router or modem in my home I have a modem not a router. I am not using VPS either I am trying to make my MU to run first in a normal PC and once I have it working there I will probably move it to a server or VPS. can you show the steps for those steps you are talking about that you didn't show in your video or steps or can you personally help me on this through email or phone call? let me know.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any response from my last message? do I have to open port forward from my modem in order this to work? it would not work other way?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

which is port tcp and which one is udp? can you list those for me I will login to my modem and open those ports now, thanks.

hey man, I opened the ports from my modem and still not working what i am missing? i added an attachments so you can take a look, please response.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey man I have another question, for the ports I need to open from my modem I have the following questions can you please answer them. 1. I have to use the my global IP or my local IP?
2. For the main.exe using the XVI32 I need to add the Global IP or my local IP?
3. For the files ConnectServer\Data\Bor_ServerList.dat I need to add the local IP or global IP?
4. For Data\MapServerInfo.dat and IpList.dat I need to add the local IP or global IP?
5. Also, I am getting an error for port 55962 dataserver I need to also open that port from the modem? would be TCP or UDP

Please help me with this, do you have skype to chat fast and answer some of my questions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey man, I got the mu working finally. i have 1 issue can you why the inventory and skills information looks clear also the skills and health mana and level bar looks clear, do you how to fix that needs a patch or somewhere in the files where I can fix that please let me know.

I am attaching the picture of the issue

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey man any help on last issue? of seeing transparent inventory, skills as you can see in my image? also for some reason a found a bug where the mobs in lorencia or any map like noria mobs get inside the town how to fix that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hey man can you reply to my last question von why the inventory or vault or skill window looks transparent? Please look at my attachments from previous message

Reaction score

icodeapps i did , please use only 1 thread to ask help for, here or there :) not both places.. so yeah lets keep it on the other mu help thread.

also MAKE SCREENSHOTS PLEASE!!!

the transparent bug i think comes from this:

one of these will prolly help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

karli, I added pictures of the transparent and a previous message but here the image of the issue here is the picture

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay I will look at the links you added and see how it goes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey man, I would know how people got a hold of the muonline server files? I always wanted to know did webzen let that happened? I wanted to know if you know that?

Back