Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Ex901 (S9) Server (Video Tutorial)

C

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to setup MuOnline Ex901 Server (Video Tutorial)

hey man, I would know how people got a hold of the muonline server files? I always wanted to know did webzen let that happened? I wanted to know if you know that?
Good question ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

so do you know the answer of my question? would be nice to know.

Reaction score

hey man, I would know how people got a hold of the muonline server files? I always wanted to know did webzen let that happened? I wanted to know if you know that?

How should i know my friend, probably they don't! they emulate their FILES with new features... so u believe that there is a difference.. but only difference is in gameserver.exe and maybe exdb/joinserver... few tweaks and such to make it compatible.

Other than that, sure there might a secret hidden guy or so who is working there and leeches korean/chinese/thai etc files lol.

webzen wouldnt let that happen... they're too greedy for that, but they dont mind anyways cuz they know their poop is good enough and private servers dont affect them at all.

ps: client doesnt has to be leeched etc, just crack main.exe etc those files so u can make the client connect to your server files (ur server)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What you said makes a lot of sense, thanks for the details. Right now I am buying a real PC server and I will start working on creating my Mu server and I will create my own website for it. thanks for all your help if I have more questions I will let you know.

Just one last thing do you have a link for server files for season 13 or 14 that works? here in rage zone?

Reaction score

i guess season 13/14 is abit early, unless u are willing to get premium files.. contact me and i will direct you to the right website .
there is for season 12 i think maximum here for free use release, check mu releases.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks man, can you send a good link for season 12 then but a good link that has all the good files if possible then I can work on making it work? I will open mu season 12 for now and wait for season 13 or 14 later.

Reaction score

thanks man, can you send a good link for season 12 then but a good link that has all the good files if possible then I can work on making it work? I will open mu season 12 for now and wait for season 13 or 14 later.
dude did u read topic title? for s12+++ just look at http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/ or google abit theres atleast 2 who sell files :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks man, but I think I would trust just buying files from someone, I just need some decent season 12 files here at rage zone that I can download and I will fix any bugs on my own, if you can send me a good link would be great

Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks man I will review it and fix any bugs should not be a problem, if I get it to work I will share with everyone.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Karli, I got an issue with this S9 server setup.
The game worked fine locally, no issues until I changed local IP to global IP, then I keep getting disconnected after launching. Then I copied the entire MU client and gave it to a friend far away. He could connect to my server but I could not do it on my computer or any other computers in the house. What could be the issue ?

Thanks for the in depth tutorial by the way.

Reaction score

oh...

So, problem is mostly with your modem/router
in order for you to join your own server, u must use LAN ip in MAIN.EXE and others can join...
thats what hapens mostly when u setup server on ur pc and have this issues... some say installing Loopback adapter might help... u can try.

so only way for U to connect IS:
1. use proxy (but then u make the network proxy and server wont run/unless its another network)
2. edit connectserver serverlist.dat with LOCAL / LAN IP and refresh connectserver, then u can connect.
and then when u online, change ip back fast so ppl can connect with Global IP..

thats what i did when i had this issue..
other than that best choice to get VPS and all ur issues will be solved.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

There's something wrong with those files. After setting up everything like in the video, start-up runs perfect, but gameserver and gameserver_cs crash everytime and also, the client doesn't work...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi KarLi,

First of all thanks for these files and tutorials.
I am having a problem with my Hex Editor Tool,
I am able to change the IP Address of my main.exe but after saving it,
main.exe is being unrunnable. It becomes a non-recognizable file.
I am thinking of compatibility when saving it in windows 10?

Any thoughts on why is this happening? (I followed the video until the very end).

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score

exactly, you need other hex editor, make sure u edit over type and not use DEL button or REMOVE BACKSPACE button, u just have to type your IP over the existing IP and if its smaller put dots forward and make sure on the HEX SIDE EDITOR the dots are 00 and not 2E.

i use HxD (hex editor) mostly or XVI32

so basically yes, u didnt edit correctly.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have this error I do not know how to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you. I fixed the error

1. why its SPARTAK-PC ? :D

2. follow this: and do it properly.
Thank you. I have a new error looking forward to your help

Last edited:
Reaction score

try to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64) (if you have 64 bit Windows)

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) (if you have 32 bit Windows)

Back