Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

So i reinstalled windows to Win7 64x and everething runs great but when i run client it shows black screen 2 seconds and then desktop again. I got very nice computer to run server. Core2duo E7300 8Gb ram 1Tb memory

Don Corleone
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

we are fixing forums atm, so under Maintenance.

Will be up in short time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

can u post a muserver season 5 that works for windows XP SP2? pls tnx!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

For people having problems using hexeditor use this instead

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Second topic after downloading and extracting the files my pc started working at 99% , thankfully i have an antivirus and that worked at 99%, but not last before i closed that process i couldnt delete the files... exa: gs folder. IDK if these are a problem of some sort but its good to have a scan, my antivirus didnt find anything, and i think maybe its some sort of virus better double check it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

kk i fixed my problem with getting MYSQL not starting now i am having a problem with the links to start like startserver.exe and gs.exe and ect..... can any one help me? C:\MuOnline\ServerStart.exe the specified path does not exist che the path and then try aagain but the links in the server starter {LinKs} are just shortcuts and i dont know how to fix this it didnt show anything like this in video or in the guide Please help me i belive this is the only thing stoping me from playing on my own home server i have setup every thing els and ran every thing els now i just need the server side of my Mu oonline to play i belive Thanks in advance also my Server Starter [LinKs] is C:\MuServer\Server Starter [LinKs] if this matters at all Thanks In advance

Last edited:
Reaction score

For people having problems using hexeditor use this instead

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

Second topic after downloading and extracting the files my pc started working at 99% , thankfully i have an antivirus and that worked at 99%, but not last before i closed that process i couldnt delete the files... exa: gs folder. IDK if these are a problem of some sort but its good to have a scan, my antivirus didnt find anything, and i think maybe its some sort of virus better double check it.

what u think there is a virus? oh mcon guy u gotta kidding ... thats mu online SCFMT project why would it have a virus?

@fatboi u must make ur own Shortcuts then . right click and make shortcut then put it on serverstart folder and done?..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i need setting offline not online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is there any SQL SErver for Windows 7?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

LOL.. ^_^ You use Win7 with SQL SErver.. hahaha
Can you give me the kind of SQL server you use to install to win7?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

KArli please Add me TOO! >.< I really really need your help :(

please add me dark_hunt3r17@yahoo.com.ph thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How Come Its Still avatar Mu When i change Everything already? can someone help me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Hey karli, my problem is like this, when i go ingame and move outside of town i get dc, when i hover over a item i get dc, and chat server aint connected you know what the problem can be?

Don Corleone
Reaction score

Hey karli, my problem is like this, when i go ingame and move outside of town i get dc, when i hover over a item i get dc, and chat server aint connected you know what the problem can be?

check mapserverinfo.cfg :s ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Mu Maker + items news? T_T item(new) news items :D Please the MuMaker All items =P

Reaction score

is there any SQL SErver for Windows 7?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

LOL.. ^_^ You use Win7 with SQL SErver.. hahaha
Can you give me the kind of SQL server you use to install to win7?

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

KArli please Add me TOO! >.< I really really need your help :(

please add me dark_hunt3r17@yahoo.com.ph thanks

u can use sql 2000...

How Come Its Still avatar Mu When i change Everything already? can someone help me?

what u change..?

Mu Maker + items news? T_T item(new) news items :D Please the MuMaker All items =P

i just setup server... :glare:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've done everything like you explain but when I try to connect it says "Enter your account" , all ports are open, what could it be?
Thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

u did something wrong wiht client main.exe u changed serial or version thats why..

I didn't change the version i've only changed the ip, the problem I noticed is that my ip has one number more than yours so, the space thats keeps free is not free in my main.exe

Reaction score

look ip must be normal on the ip spot on the main.exe then u have to check if its same on the SCF_Data>scf_common if it is . should work. if still nothing.. then maybe something with ports.go here
and check if ur ports are opened " u must have server running to check"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

look ip must be normal on the ip spot on the main.exe then u have to check if its same on the SCF_Data>scf_common if it is . should work. if still nothing.. then maybe something with ports.go here
and check if ur ports are opened " u must have server running to check"

I've edited main with a main editor now and put all okey but it doesn't work, the server is all okey and ports are open, in scf_common there is no place for IP
Thx

Back