Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

Hi,i have the same problem as jereje...when i open main.exe,it loads and after that says enter your account.I forgot to mention that i have WINDOWS 7 x64.
Take a look at the error
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

I also get some kind of error at RunCS.LOOK=>
KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

I've got also that error potzocu, but I though it was not important xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi,i have the same problem as jereje...when i open main.exe,it loads and after that says enter your account.I forgot to mention that i have WINDOWS 7 x64.
Take a look at the error

I also get some kind of error at RunCS.LOOK=>

i think you should change the ip in your maincracker
Code:
www.whatismyip.com

Last edited:
Reaction score

@potzocu the GS_CS error its nothing. when i get back i will check with teamviewer on you for the enter your account problem.

@jereje
you tooo

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think you should change the ip in your maincracker
Code:
www.whatismyip.com

I tried but it didn't work.Any other ideas?Oh i forgot to mention in my last post that I have dynamic ip.

@karLi add me please in your messenger list.My id is *

Thanks

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi karLi! Thanks for a good guide... I'm waiting for your reply regarding the problem of potzocu.

I've got the same problem... v^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you install sql server 2000 on windws 7???
i can't intall sql 2000 on my windows 7...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how do you install sql server 2000 on windws 7???
i can't intall sql 2000 on my windows 7...

Is this so hard?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@karLi can you please tell me how to fix the main.exe because when Enter Account appear and press OK the main.exe always close or dc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sqleval error while extraction tellme about low disk space but i have 360gbfree LOOL can you help me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@karLi can you please email me the instruction on how to fix the main.exe from closing and dc.

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@KarLi : I'm still waiting for u to help me...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

me too karLi I'm still waiting for your help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

does it work in Windows Vista SP2?

Back