Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

me either i had the same problem it says enter your account

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Setup MuServer Season 5 (SCFMT FiLeS - Edited by KarLi ) {VIDEO} ( Win x32 & x64

Sorry to bother again, and thank you for the help last time.

So far i got everything to run perfectly but, i ran into one problem. When i run GameSever(GS) i keep getting this message and then it doesn't load anything.

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

What do i need to do? :/

Reaction score

where i can find and change the ports?

u must
or put on start>cmd>ipconfig and put the ip u see 192.168.1.xx on ur browser login and find port forwaring..

Sorry to bother again, and thank you for the help last time.

So far i got everything to run perfectly but, i ran into one problem. When i run GameSever(GS) i keep getting this message and then it doesn't load anything.

KarLi - How to setup MuOnline Season 5 Server (Video Tutorial) - RaGEZONE Forums

What do i need to do? :/

at ur shortcut of gameserver.exe right click properties > u see there is no ports for it.
u must put after that C:\MuServer\GameServer\RunServer.exe this
Code:
127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901
so fully it will be

Code:
C:\MuServer\GameServer\RunServer.exe 127.0.0.1 55970 127.0.0.1 55960 55901

GUYS ABOUT enter account problem i must find way to fix i didnt know what heappened hmm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okay, so far everything's working but except now. Just like rimis15 from the beginning of this thread, he had a problem with when you click the Launcher to start up the game, all you get is black screen(as if game was loading) and then get sent right back to your desktop. That's now my problem too.

Sorry again for the bother, and thank you for all the help. :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when i start the programs it says " enter your account " when i press ok it disconnects me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Me too when i run the server i says enter your account i hope this will be fix soon, thank you sir

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I´ve got the same problem... "enter you account" I think its a main problem or the full client problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you coul solve this problem i´ll be very thankfull, but do you know if the season 5 is the best for new servers? Im thinking, because it´s getting a lot of problems... About the error, first I got the error when the mu client load, but then I change some ips and I got the error just after I choose the server. I think this could help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

sir is this file working in Windows XP Sp2?? And also what should be the main's Version??? Tnx!

There Is A Problem In starting GS and GSCS! LOOK>> THIS IS GS..

i have same problam :S helpm me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have encountered the same "Enter your account" problem. The Server is working fine, I edited the main (only the IP, didn't touch anything else). One quick question : You have to edit both IPs in the main, the "YourIP" under the "connect .. " part and the "196. .." one above, right ?

Still, hope you'll be able to come up with a fix for this problem. Thanks for a great tutorial and release :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone could help me some doubts
What errors reported in this server?
He really is full sesseon 5?
The best server and the server ACG Season 5 Premium v5.10.00 (1.00.90 GS_CS GS)?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

2 problems:
i am running on Windows 7 Ulimate 64x-bit
DS.exe show me this error (i open the file ODBC64BITS.reg)

and the JS.exe not show..

Reaction score

@ozle132
its cus u have 64 Bit windows .and its abit hardly possible to do it.
also go to DB Folder
Databases and find ODBC 64bit.reg

run it and try again.

JS.exe its same.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i try is still not working and now the DS.exe and DS2.exe not open :X

Last edited:
Back