Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDES] Setup your MuOnline Server From Season 97D to S18

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Guide] Setup your Own server Season 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9

thats what i use the problem is show in screenshot when i load my game then when its finish thats what it show what should i do now!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I cant download the season 4 client..

can you guys give me another link? like mediafire?

I try both link and its stock in 66%

thnx :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hy....the link of patch season 5 doesn't work ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone pls can explain me where i can check out my SQL ID ? Or i have let there the "sa" ? Also wanted know why in the guide i have set up in any files for Season 1 IPs like 127.0.0.1 and not mine IP? :blink: Ty for answer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if my global ip is not working, when i install no-ip,register,change ips to no-ip it will work?or i need to edit ports(i cant do that,dont ask why,simple,i cant go to my router

Last edited:
Reaction score

purplefox

ur id on sql is allways "sa"
the ips 127.0.0.1 .. dont change them they 're needed to be on local allways for connecting on ur pc databases etc. just edit on where the guide says ur IP !

@xWhite
no-ip will work :)
edit ports mate otherwise u cant open server online..

or.. use hamachi.. isntall make newtwork take the ip of that network and use on files .. so ppl need to download hamachi and use it then join ur network so they can play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
purplefox

ur id on sql is allways "sa"
the ips 127.0.0.1 .. dont change them they 're needed to be on local allways for connecting on ur pc databases etc. just edit on where the guide says ur IP !

@xWhite
no-ip will work :)
edit ports mate otherwise u cant open server online..

or.. use hamachi.. isntall make newtwork take the ip of that network and use on files .. so ppl need to download hamachi and use it then join ur network so they can play

I know how to use hamachi :) .but problem that people dont play in hamachi servers. They think
omg the server is on hamachi fuu,no one will play ,why we need to play on hamachi if there is alot of servers without
no one will play,pay,donate...
Ports i cant open becouse i cant go to my router.my internet is 10/mbs and free :D.but i cant ask them to open becouse its not mine , they give you internet free and you ask open ports...imposible

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm im still stuck at setting my main throught Hex Editor or Crack Main ,bcuz im in this case newbie so i dont know what i have to change in main.exe

Pic here:

What i have to do with those urls on right side or just change the IP below? :blush:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got prob with SQLEVAL installing
it say its not compatible
im using windows7 32 bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The link for Season 2 client dont woork :(:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm the Season 4 Files working good, all OK and in startup all ready only have problem with run the cracked GS and GS-CS ,cuz when i click on the links (with correct IP and ports ofc) then nothign happens =(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

The season 5 client patch is broken, ZIP file won't extract to a folder and i get an error message like "unknown archive or damaged" or something like that....

Back