Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Setup Season 6 Episode 3 Server {Video}

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@nickypunk001
u first unpack the sqleval.exe and then go to c:/sqleval/x86/setup/setupsql.exe

yhup. I unpack the SQLEVAL and I got to C:\SQLEVAL and run the autorun but I'm having some error. missing component. I'm using win7 32bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still experiencing same problem, all ip is correct but when choosing server it disconnects me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what to do here? it disconnects me when selecting server? anyone please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server files error + error + error x version s6 - 6 rang = Mu Online Server Fixed Version: New version 0.00.00 season 0 ep 0 ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problem in gameserver, using win7 64-bit, opened 55901 port still disconnected when selecting server, ConnectServer says connection closes dwlsize=0 what to do here?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is the error that I am telling
Error - Setup Season 6 Episode 3 Server {Video} - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the gameservercs is really neccesarry? because for me is not working and i dont have monstersetbasecs ....
but if i download one i get this error: error - Setup Season 6 Episode 3 Server {Video} - RaGEZONE Forums
how should i fix this ? i readed for this is because too many monsters but i deleted so many from the monstersetbasecs.txt but still now working... what should i do?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back