Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher builder)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've seen several guides about making a 0.97d+99 server.
But in every guide I've seen there was at least 1 link not working or it was just a guide without any client/main or w/e.
So I thought; Let's make a simple post with all the stuff needed for a 0.97d+99 server (oldschool, YAY!).
EDIT:
-Added - 0.97d+99 shops
-Added - Hexed main, correct serial​

---Client---

---Main---

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher build

Approved

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher build

good =) will test =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello all,
I've seen several guides about making a 0.97d+99 server.
But in every guide I've seen there was at least 1 link not working or it was just a guide without any client/main or w/e.
So I thought; Let's make a simple post with all the stuff needed for a 0.97d+99 server (oldschool, YAY!).​

:alienmental:

Chat bug fixed?

P.S. This is bug, when someone enter in game, logout and login again, nobody can PM him: User not found.

P.P.S. What protocol? Chs or Kor?

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmmm, I didn't know about that bug, ty for telling me about it.
Protocol = Kor

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Stivnnik, dont quote big posts please, takes so long time to scroll at the buttom of the page, and image if everyone quoted big posts? Would take 10 mins just to get to the middle :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher buil

is this files 100% fixed ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher buil

yup are they 100% ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

explain better. What you want in a '100 %' pack? That arena has that kind of mobs or that devias and davias is the same? Those minime other things could make it 99 % you see ;)

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

albmans , what u're talking about deniedkid ?

oh , now i know... that guide was made by me without any help ! I just made it how i make my server..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

k, I'll change the copyright

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Damn it. This really starting to piss me off.. I configured everything. Changed IPs and SA password everywhere. When i launching the server everything is OK. But when i go to my MU. What do I see? I see that there is no window to enter my login and password. EMPTY!.

What is wrong?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Damn it. This really starting to piss me off.. I configured everything. Changed IPs and SA password everywhere. When i launching the server everything is OK. But when i go to my MU. What do I see? I see that there is no window to enter my login and password. EMPTY!.

What is wrong?

You didn't placed the IP right... for example if the default IP was longer than the one you have most of the guys just type "." (dots) and that is WRONG!!! You need to go in the left side where the hex code is and put "00" (two zeros) for each number/letter left from previous IP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

uhmmm, explain better =) I didn't really get it fully

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Ok, that error I have fixed. But now i have another. When i press on that button in game (LordzMu) i got message.
albmans - Fully working 0.97d+99 files (client, main, server files, launcher builder) - RaGEZONE Forums

I opened Serial & Version changer program. Selected main.exe and changed version: 0.97.04 to 0.97.02. Copied the serial number.

I have changed the serial number and version in these files:

D:\Muserver\data\lang\chs\TestClient_PatchInfo
D:\Muserver\data\lang\chs\commonloc.cfg
D:\Muserver\CS\data\ServerInfo.dat
D:\Muserver\CS\data\version.wvd

Okey, i still got that "version" message.
Where do i need to change more?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Im sure everyone can setup the 97ver+Whatever eyes closed, big deal who made the guide + There release contain nothing new/special, so thanks anyway and bye bye.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Well, you see that not everyone can setup the server. ME! I've got problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

have any bugs with GS? GS crash ?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I appreciate these files but can you give some more info .. :) People are asking me to make them good servers on 97d but i never find good files always max level 1000 or things like that .. but anyway thanks for the work :p

Back