Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.02k Item Codes for DL and MG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I was requesting this and nobody helped me so I decided to do it by myself and now I want to share it with you... enjoy

PD: I'm from Cusco - Per

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yeaaah, great :juggle:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Exc +13 +28 + luck with full options... i got a question why my mg appear to be invisible when use the storm crow items i need to fix that

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx i needed this so much Thx Again

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much the this excellent contribution. now if I can put the Seth. excuse that bothers to you. but as I can put the Seth complete. so that treatment to run all script and leaves one x to me one. full opens some form to place complete Seth +13+28 options in vault. and nonpart by part Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much the this excellent contribution. now if I can put the Seth. excuse that bothers to you. but as I can put the Seth complete. so that treatment to run all script and leaves one x to me one. full opens some form to place complete Seth +13+28 options in vault. and nonpart by part Thank you very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use mueditor for muserver 1.02D
All item for 1.02D work in 1102k (new item)
I tested

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any can upload mueditor with all set's working ??

And sorry my noob question, but when i execute code the item always appers in first position of vault and when i execte ut again it gonna delete the old item.
There is any way to to all itens at same time in vault ?
thks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nesecito un scrip ke me eidte todo el set completo del magic como tambien del darklord aki estan pero en partes o sino ense

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
someone know's what are the setnumbers of new items in season2 i only add weapons i cant add armorset for season2 in mueditor

Back