Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

1.03K no cracked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please upload it to a host where it doesnt ask me to login so i can check it out.

Found the mysterious download button, however i cant manage to download it correctly, it always fail in the middle of transfer.

Managed to download it using my singapore server.
Lots of files are protected by either Themida or NoobyProtect.
Someone please show a screenshot of where does it ask for a license or whatever so i can jump on it right when i wake up tomorrow.

King of the bongo
Reaction score
Please upload it to a host where it doesnt ask me to login so i can check it out.

Found the mysterious download button, however i cant manage to download it correctly, it always fail in the middle of transfer.

Managed to download it using my singapore server.
Lots of files are protected by either Themida or NoobyProtect.
Someone please show a screenshot of where does it ask for a license or whatever so i can jump on it right when i wake up tomorrow.

Upload a mirror?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i checked it out.
The GameServer.exe loads the dll KGExDll.dll which is protected by NoobyProtect, which is checking for the hardware id of the computer.
Basically, this GS is locked to a specific hardware.
Unfortunately, i have no experience with NoobyProtect's licensing / virtualization engine and i dont have free time to spend on it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So i checked it out.
The GameServer.exe loads the dll KGExDll.dll which is protected by NoobyProtect, which is checking for the hardware id of the computer.
Unfortunately, i have no experience with NoobyProtect's licensing / virtualization engine and i dont have free time to spend on it.

Hello Dear FunWarz, so this is the same case https://forum.ragezone.com/f197/webzen-mu-s902-kor-server-1081176/
Can you please, check it out?
Everythings running but GS :(

Reaction score
So i checked it out.

who is the file author? i mean who sells them?

Back