Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

97+1.01e Server Files + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've edited the 0.97 version and it includes the following:

This version is the original 0.97 version based on darkav's monster editing method and item adding method.
The version includes the monsters and the items of 98c, 99j, 99b+, 1.0d and 1.01e+.
The version is based on the original 97 server files, and on darkav's item(kor).txt and monster.txt, except the DL items and darkav's "Human Mobs" were removed and replaced by the new items and mobs.
You might say the sets are reskins, but they are not, they are the replacement of the DL's sets.
The monsters are added and are not the Human Mobs' reskins (Well you can't reskin the player.bmd with many models, can you?).
The reskinned maps included in 97r (Old Davias etc.) were excluded in this version.

Here are some pictures:

Big credits goes to a friend of mine (Fnuckale) who taught me alot of the stuff he knew!

Server Files:
Patch:

P.S: The patch is REQUIRED for these server files, and darkav's main WILL NOT work with them. The main will work only with the serial included in the server files, so take care ;)

Have fun!

EDIT: There seemed to be a problem with the shops.For those who downloaded already and seem to have a problem with the shops too, I reuploaded the files.

muitem.mdb is attached. I've managed my items DIFFERENTLY from marve... BD won't turn up into a new set... just scroll down in the mueditor until you see the new sets...

There seemed to be a problem with Kundun Staff. Download the item.rar above and extract into data\local (client side of course) to fix the problem.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sup fat man?
I tested it and it is a very nice work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No DL sets used as MG's/SM's/BK's (The way darkav added them), so that way there's no need to reskin the old sets (Black Dragon etc.).
As I've seen from marve's pics, he didn't add all the monsters, and I did.
Marve's maps aren't included in this ver.

<3
Banned
Reaction score
mmm its not seem to be working...and im not creating thoughs logins..so people can hack my database i dont think so nice try

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice release for people who hate or cant handle 1.0 and above servers. Id give credit to the release but im not a mod.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not working?
It's working fine for me...

Edit: I forgot to mention that the client side I provided is a patch only :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
inquisitor said:
feh.. i've deleted patch already =) can you tell me how to add new monsters manually? i've tried adding a magic queen and all i got was bullfighter who shoots energy balls. What should i change in my main.exe so it will use magic queen's model instead of bullfighter's one for test42 monster?
Heh it's not easy you know... That's why I released my patch, try it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
enis said:
Not working?
It's working fine for me...

Edit: I forgot to mention that the client side I provided is a patch only :p

Good Work Dude.Thank You.=D
BTW Where I Need To Put That Patch?If I Put It In a 97d+99 Version It Will Work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you also tell me if chaos castle works as an event or as a normal map?Because i want chaos castle to work as an event!!!=D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cc works only as map in 97 version. About new monsters: i can add them myself. In marve's release there were so many maps that i'm running out of gates =) already 99.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmm im gettin disconnect i even do not see server box, also i get errors when gs is loading some shop.ccp ??:yikes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
inquisitor said:
cc works only as map in 97 version. About new monsters: i can add them myself. In marve's release there were so many maps that i'm running out of gates =) already 99.
Well, some people can't add mobs, so they can use this... I'll repeat, I didn't use Marve's maps and there are much gates reserved ;)

wadzworld: You can use a different client, though you will see the monsters as Bulls and the items as different sets (depends on your version)... I packed the main to keep my credit :p

DarkFearZz: You can extract the patch onto any full client...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey enis.. what client did you use?.. and in your guide.. how can i edit the sops.txt where can i find it?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well, i tried your server. your main.exe is bugged. I can't see my server with it. I've tried different main.exe on your server and it just disconnects me (but i can see server bar). when i use your main.exe i cant see server bar.
Can you release your server without main.exe serial check? so i wont be disconnected with my old 97r main.exe

Back