Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 97D, 1.02N AUCTION Psychic-Doom Final Release

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am releasing everything I have on psychic-doom.com's old website for .97 and 1.02N. I have been out of the community for a long time and feel the need to release it.

I DID NOT GO THROUGH THE FILES NOR CARE WHAT IT HAS IN THEM. MY SERVERS HAVE BEEN DOWN FOR 1.5 YEARS SO PLEASE DON'T POST ABOUT INFORMATION IN THEM.

They maybe undiscovered bugs, but it did handle 100k unique players a month during prime. But I still give no gaurentee to saftey/compatibility.

Thanks,
Cyndre
:thumbup:
ATTACHED FOR DOWNLOAD......

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah, i'm play in your server 6 years ago.. when i'm in college time. now i got my wife and 1 kid. its been a while. thanks for the release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been a while Cyndre. I've been actively playing in your server until it went down. It inspired me to create a private server which mimics PD configs.

I hope you will also release your server files as well because lots of players really like your server.

Until then. More power. :=)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow, cool to see everyone who still remembers me - thanks guys, made me smile tonight.

I have the server files somewhere - as soon as I find them I will upload them. I currently don't know the state of 97d anymore, but I have most everything in english and nothing special about my config files that I know of :).

So enjoy the files. If you have a 97d server you should be able to change the ip, username, and password in the conn.php file and anywhere else it mightt be and be up and running.

But like I said - I will release again, but after I find the db (will wipe to working state with no info) and my server files.

And now that I think about it I know whats interesting about my server files :). I ran a dedicated web server, dedicated database server, and then multiple game servers that shared the same db. I have a scanner that tracks every serial number of items in game on log in and log out. Keeps track based on who had the item before, logged in/out etc. I fixed most of the issues with indexing issues between the game server and the db (needed to run 1700 people in game) and a few other things I might not remember.

Will work on this on the weekend for you guys and hopefully have a release for Sunday or latest next Sunday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could not run the auction, there must be something missing on it.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

what are the features of this website?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Website based quests, full auction for players, gm portals, admin portals, ability to sell items through paypal (changing appropriate code of course), stat adder for players, reset to name a few.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i could not run the auction well, i dunno whats the problem. :)

Reaction score
I have a scanner that tracks every serial number of items in game on log in and log out. Keeps track based on who had the item before, logged in/out etc. I fixed most of the issues with indexing issues between the game server and the db (needed to run 1700 people in game) and a few other things I might not remember. .

Very nice, I have this problem with 1400 online and yet fail to solve it. So any information would be awesome.

I played your server long time ago, nice one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Some more information on which auction your running would help. There is several different sites and several different auctions in the file. You should try the pd folder, and test nauc and nauc2. Let me know any error messages you get. Also the auction uses a seperate connection file to the sql server so maybe you didnt set that up. Trouble shooting blind sucks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it still need SP script to run this website.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEVER GONNA FORGET THE GOOD TIMES WHAT I PAST PLAYING UR SERVER CYNDRE , NOW HAS PAST 6 YEARS AND I STILL REMEMBER.
:(
Make me feel a litle nostalgic..

Good save PD :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sorry I have like 8 years playing the PD but I wonder if you have the files in the PD website that is the most important since the file server is up to each person and want to have your server

Back