Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Advance Disconnect Fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok people i am very angry caused i cant make a good fix for it, and i mean i cant not make it with a new GS due that bug is too much difficult but soon i will do one hehehe.

Well that fix is Advance and need to be done with Ollydbg and its a little confuse if i explain you at step with no IMG so i will do with IMG.

Anyway this fix if you want apply if you dont no, i think on released cuased alot of people is mad tell his user that use CAPS on his name.

So lets enter in theory:

Ok first Disconnec and trace bug is made due not the command is caused the name of the character need to be on CAPS, lets saw what GS make and storage like his DB of Disconnect and trace:

/DISCONNECT FENIX ((DB Of GS for Disconnect))
/Disconnect Fenix ((Thats what i insert))

So its simple GS read it all with CAPS include name but why then it works when i put:

/Disconnect FENIX??

Easy here is the answer:

Code:
> /0AC0                         OR AL,AL //Compare if last part of cicle is true or dont
. |74 2E                        JE SHORT GameServ.0049F78E //At the end of cicle if all command is complete it jump
. |8A06                         MOV AL,BYTE PTR DS:[ESI] //Well here we get the first DB letter in this case: "/"
. |46                           INC ESI //It show us the ESI value when is storage the DB of /disconnect
. |8A27                         MOV AH,BYTE PTR DS:[EDI] //Here show us the first letter inserted in this case "/"
. |47                           INC EDI //Show EDI who is: /disconnect name Or whatever you insert for name
. |38C4                         CMP AH,AL //Compare if AH in this case "/" is the same has AL that is "/"
.^ 74 F2                        JE SHORT GameServ.0049F75C //Jump is taked an make a loop

((Now if we watch later the next letter of DB is "D" and the one we insert is "d" So here jump is not taked and look down to the next code is where magic happens and covert /DISCONNECT to /Disconnect))

Code:
. |2C 41                        SUB AL,41
. |3C 1A                        CMP AL,1A
. |1AC9                         SBB CL,CL
. |80E1 20                      AND CL,20
. |02C1                         ADD AL,CL
. |04 41                        ADD AL,41
. |86E0                         XCHG AL,AH
. |2C 41                        SUB AL,41
. |3C 1A                        CMP AL,1A
. |1AC9                         SBB CL,CL
. |80E1 20                      AND CL,20
. |02C1                         ADD AL,CL
. |04 41                        ADD AL,41
. |38E0                         CMP AL,AH
.^\74 D2                        JE SHORT GameServ.0049F75C //THIS JUMP IS TAKED AND FULL OPERATION FOR MAKE /DISCONNECT TO /Disconnect

That was the theory now lets go to the fix ^^.

//Disconnect Fix\\
Level: Medium
Tools: Ollydbg
Effective: 100% ((tested and works)) But its too much "bored" and not like i want T-T

1.- Open ollydbg and open the LINK 8 "GS"
2.- Now when GS is on olly press F9 for run it
3.- GS is run and press control+g in dump window and paste that offset:
"0062D1670"

Look at pic:
FeN$x - Advance Disconnect Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

4.- We do what Pic say, caused it only will stop when we execute "/disconnect Name"
5.- Once we do that we can enter normal to the server with client and a GM account and lets test
6.- We find the fucker or hacker we want to disconnect and we make command normal...
7.- And Olly will stop, in that time all the server and user will be fronzen and thats a really problem but all nesesarie for disconnect a fucker
8.- Now all Server, user are frozen but they can move normal but dont open shop or kill, whatever so you will need to be fast hehehe...
9.- Open Ollydbg Window and watch that pic:

10.- Now watch the last pic where we change the "FENIX" value that will be the name we put with the one we want to disconnect in this case "Fenix":

11.- Final we press SHIFT+F9 alot of times until we get our server running again and the guy will be disconnected ^^

((Remember if you like it use it, if you dont dont do it ^^))

Credists: FeN$x CzF Team Leader
Hail CzF !! ((i like how it sounds hahhaa))

((Lastest updates there))

CYA !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why u guys just put here the correct file, because i dont now how to make this, i am a kind of noob in Ollydbg soh plz put here the servers files with the bugs fixed plz!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ctrmu said:
why u guys just put here the correct file, because i dont now how to make this, i am a kind of noob in Ollydbg soh plz put here the servers files with the bugs fixed plz!

There are not files fixed for that yet if you dont know how use ollydbg then learn caused i think that most of fix will be for Ollydbg...

Cya.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice, im going to see if it works for me since i dont even know what Ollydbg is... once i get ollydbg and i have some free time im going to see thanks for the guide FeN$x

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The point is to help the noobs out and etc. Great job.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol, DukeGr.

I haven't seen you release any fixes so unless you release some finished work stfu.

You are all talking you know that ?

TFN Stockholder
Reaction score
CreationP said:
Lol, DukeGr.

I haven't seen you release any fixes so unless you release some finished work stfu.

i wont release cause i dont want lols,check my server and see for urself that it works ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CreationP said:
Lol, DukeGr.

Tone down the flaming.

TFN Stockholder
Reaction score
trace disconnect works normally on my server,try harder fenix its not that hard to fix it ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work..im gonna try this..but wher can i find the ollydbg..can u giv me the link.. thnx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What release you tell?For what ?Anyway this i know is the coderzfactory i hope to work tommorow!

I am very good to make the problems in your teams or in you r games because i know for these.

And i will want with very happy the time for get in the CzF team.But now i have Rz team and Dream-Team who is my team and here i am the boss!!!!

Back