Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alai MuServer Season 3 Episode 2 + Customs Update 2

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I found 1 bug, it's small but bug, when u drop ring of warrior (40) lvl it's freezes and all the time drops , no item jus +2 , +1 img , how to remove thouse rings when u create char , or how to fix this bug , because whene I change eventitembag13.txt , nothings chanes.

Another big bug, when u're in party with someone and when he becoumes phenomania , no one who is in party can't move anywhere

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found 1 bug, it's small but bug, when u drop ring of warrior (40) lvl it's freezes and all the time drops , no item jus +2 , +1 img , how to remove thouse rings when u create char , or how to fix this bug , because whene I change eventitembag13.txt , nothings chanes.

Another big bug, when u're in party with someone and when he becoumes phenomania , no one who is in party can't move anywhere

i test rings and bot works fine, maybe config problem?

about party.. its wz party system but, maybe we can put a switch in update4...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find rings options, or maybe tell how to dele them from characters and another question, how to do thah free players can use cashshop ? :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all i have a big problem , When i logint to the game If i move even 1 inch i get Disconnect. How can i fix this and whats the problem? Here is the Error code
20:51:42 [Quest] Set MonsterKillInfo [andrelis34][Vejas](8000) (-1 : -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1)
20:51:42 [VIPSystem](andrelis34)(Vejas) VIP Status: 0
error-L2 : account:andrelis34 name:Vejas HEAD:d3 (D:\ServerTeam\ForeignSeason3\Src\Mu Project\GameServer\protocol.cpp,1611) State:3
WSARecv() failed with error 10038

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it bug or not but GM's can't kill other players, bur players can kill GM's how to fix this ? and how to enable cashshop to everybody, because only administrator can see cashshop , even GM's can't use cashshop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can I find rings options, or maybe tell how to dele them from characters and another question, how to do thah free players can use cashshop ? :)

About Transformation Rings --> alai\Alai_configs.ini
About delete items from character --> a lot of work in sql. But lvl 40 & lvl 80 rings are working fine.

Hello all i have a big problem , When i logint to the game If i move even 1 inch i get Disconnect. How can i fix this and whats the problem? Here is the Error code
20:51:42 [Quest] Set MonsterKillInfo [andrelis34][Vejas](8000) (-1 : -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1, -1/-1)
error-L2 : account:andrelis34 name:Vejas HEAD:d3 (D:\ServerTeam\ForeignSeason3\Src\Mu Project\GameServer\protocol.cpp,1611) State:3

1--> Use shatter client 1.02N+ with alai patch.
2---> Open correct ports on firewall.
3---> Dont try to edit 3third class-> Only if you have mumaker 1.13 with JPN-CHS class.

Check entire muserver config.

Is it bug or not but GM's can't kill other players, bur players can kill GM's how to fix this ? and how to enable cashshop to everybody, because only administrator can see cashshop , even GM's can't use cashshop

About GM Cant killl other players but can be killed --> We gonna check this.

But why do you want kill other players? GM wasnt designed for level experiencie and less Pk System. But whatever, we gonna check that.

CashShop its open by everybody. Normal character need be lvl 6 or greater to open, and CashShop open in SAFE ZONE. Add Cash to Account Cspoints columm and enjoy.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
But why do you want kill other players? GM wasnt designed for level experiencie and less Pk System. But whatever, we gonna check that.

Becouse If GM is doing event and some player are tring to fail his event, normal players can kill GM , bet GM can't even harm them. CashShop works Fine ! :)

Another question how to enable Illusion Temple, in davias NPC writs thaht it's disabled.

and what about Manashield foruml :

[ManaShield]
ManaShield_Agility = 100
ManaShield_Energy = 50
ManaShield_Divisor = 150

SM with 3 resets ar invinsible how to fix this ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You'r using Main with other protocol...

Use 1.02N+ CHS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Advice please! Your client crashes at startup by half, from czf did not start ... what's the problem?? OS windows7 prof x32.
/ / Sorry for my english, it's Google transleyt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Advice please! Your client crashes at startup by half, from czf did not start ... what's the problem?? OS windows7 prof x32.
/ / Sorry for my english, it's Google transleyt

restore from 0 and use this db ...

credits : Alai Soft Team !

PS : use Shatter's Client from first post and the Patch from Alai ! To edit the main check out the Readme file in attach !
LE : to solve the "error-L1 CloseClient INVALID SOCKET" from gs use the 2 scripts in attach !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi its me again. Now everything works fine! Server is working stable, I jsut have problem With 3rd class. When i make quest first at mairlion and secont to devin the priest . It all says good but i dont get the class change. And second thing which is bottering me Is that when i change my characters class to 3rd with mumaker , then i select character and try to login. but no luck i cant login see only loading screen until get Disconnect. Help Pls!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi its me again. Now everything works fine! Server is working stable, I jsut have problem With 3rd class. When i make quest first at mairlion and secont to devin the priest . It all says good but i dont get the class change. And second thing which is bottering me Is that when i change my characters class to 3rd with mumaker , then i select character and try to login. but no luck i cant login see only loading screen until get Disconnect. Help Pls!

3rd class works fin, first u just need to go tu crywolf to speak with npc than do 2st class quest , than speedk with marlon in davias near weapon shop , but whne u speek with him hi is disapearing for 10-20 minutes, do quests , then go again to crywolf bring quest items 3x all , do 1st quest than u need kill monsters in barracks 3 types 10x of them, and last quest u need to move to refuge and kill 1-10 dark elf's and come back to crywold and u're 3rd class.

Now I want to ask about Illusion Temple how to enable them , and other question about Mana shield formula :

[ManaShield]
ManaShield_Agility = 1000
ManaShield_Energy = 50
ManaShield_Divisor = 150

can someone explain this forumla , becaouse soul master with 11000 energy is invisnible! how to fix this ?!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
3rd class works fin, first u just need to go tu crywolf to speak with npc than do 2st class quest , than speedk with marlon in davias near weapon shop , but whne u speek with him hi is disapearing for 10-20 minutes, do quests , then go again to crywolf bring quest items 3x all , do 1st quest than u need kill monsters in barracks 3 types 10x of them, and last quest u need to move to refuge and kill 1-10 dark elf's and come back to crywold and u're 3rd class.

Now I want to ask about Illusion Temple how to enable them , and other question about Mana shield formula :

[ManaShield]
ManaShield_Agility = 1000
ManaShield_Energy = 50
ManaShield_Divisor = 150

can someone explain this forumla , becaouse soul master with 11000 energy is invisnible! how to fix this ?!
Then why cant i move to those maps crywolf and refuge with barracs i dont have them in my warp menu (M)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just write /move crywolf , /move barracks , /move refuge in warp menu (M) dosen't work for me too , but bigest problem is ManaShield's formula

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
/move crywolf , /move barracks , /move refuge how to add warp menu?
Thanks. decided

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't know I need it to , just know thah need to edit MoveReq.bmd , gates in client and server side, but how I don't know

I need manashield fix and Illiusion Temple to enable.

How to enable this ?

-- Edit , when GM mutes someone , he can't speek in chat, but cant speek with /post command , how to do that muted players cant use chat and /post command ?

I fixed manashield formul :

[ManaShield]
ManaShield_Agility = 1200
ManaShield_Energy = 1200
ManaShield_Divisor = 53

and moves from M key

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back