Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anti-DDos by roco

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i want to know if a cisco router 2800 can help whit ddos and syn flood and what version if someane can tel me and know about this roters thx in advance

Reaction score
i dont believe in DDOS protection ^_^ when zhyper paid fking turks to hack me, i called friend and 3VPS get down all zhyper network servers, forum and site hostings in 15 seconds.

how can u stop 200k x 10k 0_o i think all this hardware, softwares are scam or protect u agains some "Школота" naabs

BootNet does poop, u never know who u can and who u cant fuk with.

fking turks ?? go to hell

Iphlpapi.dll

View attachment iphlpapi.zip

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes - me.

BTW: pls give me a solution how to fix the problem - Memory Eats, with this program, I have left it for 12 hours and I have 2 GB Memory usage wtf mannnnn

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this error i give me

Run-time error '48'
file not found iphlpapi.dll and ->> iphlpapi <<- i have it in folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys just skip any kind of software who says it stop ddos attacks , ddos attacks kills IP , u can't protect that if you don't have an hardware router , u can't stop something witch kills your internet / IP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This software might block only IP's to access ports or something like that , but an usefull software for that you guys can use : - peerblock software , also you can block even a country to access your server or any kind of provider if you add them all class ip's used by them ( very usefull for country's who are using cheats ) . I hope will help some ppl .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anti DDos by roko

Reaction score
If the memory leak was fixed would be a really great tool :)

Back