Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Anticheat/dupefinder sourcecode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, after several months of inactivity and NOT playing mu in any servers. I have had it with this game for good. But since i've done some work on it, I decided to release the full sourcecode for the tools i've made... * just in case * anyone here knows enough to finish them or make new ones. THESE WILL HAVE NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER, so I might reply to questions once in a while but anyone wishing to use these tools or modify the source will have to actually look in the source to find his/her answers.

Both programs are fully working, but none is finished. They compile without problems on VS.net.

There is an aditional library needed for both projects, located here:

I really hope someone makes something good out of this. See you all developing for _other_ games.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aguard source code?, um, then people know the source code and its useless to use for servers lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
247394 said:
aguard source code?, um, then people know the source code and its useless to use for servers lol.
yeah well... the idea of releasing the source is so people can finish the work, AND chaging the lame xor encoder for something more... custom... would do alot for security (ie: if every server has its own protocol implementation then generic cheats wont work, thats the point, get it?)

btw: people (specially people making cheats) don't need the sourcecode to actually break stuff anyway.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LordLinux said:
cosoraro amigo, me jode con que falta un .h mudll.h , aparte de eso aparce en el MSN raton :p
ahh si, ahi te explico pero en ingles asi entienden todos:

the "missing" mudll.h is nothing but a bin2h of mudll.dll... so you just compile mudll.dll and use bin2h to make mudll.h ;]

I wish there was some kind of #includebin preprocessor instruction.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tutorial

Can Someone post here the tutorial for this anti cheat. it is work. tnks :thumbup: :wave:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cosoraro my dear friend, i'm trying to compile the mudll.h and i have no sucess, can you help me with that?
I'm trying to use this aguard have more than 3 months and i can't do this work!

After i use the bin2h to create the mudll.h from the mudll.dll i got this error when i try to compiile the client of aguard:
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\v1.5\client\source\aguardclient\mudll.h(527) : warning C4309: 'initializing' : truncation of constant value
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\v1.5\client\source\aguardclient\mudll.h(527) : warning C4305: 'initializing' : truncation from 'const int' to 'char'
c:\documents and settings\administrador\desktop\

... have millions of this erros, one per line of the mudll.h

What should i do?

TitansTech / SCFMT
Reaction score
cosoraro, im get problems compiling aguard, i have generated my mudll.dll and i have my mudll.h.

Lok my att with the debug please.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back