Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Antilagg Patch V8!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Antilagg Patch V8!

How did you manage to get webzen's approval to work on and legally copyright their work? I want to know so I can copyright the client files i have. Unless you went through a free eula, you should specify what the copyright is cuz if you mean its totally your work, then I think webzen can sue you for trying to say their mu online game is your own. :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Antilagg Patch V8!

i always choose playable rather than eyecandy(nice effects)

my school pc is a GOOD example for one of these "crap" computers lol

128mb ram [512mb one was toasted due to crap coolingsystem on my comp]
32mb video card (thanks to microsoft for doing this "high quality" service on my computer)[used to be 128mb]
unknown graphic card <--- thanks again to microsoft, they dont even know what the card is called they just replaced my so called "crappy" card with this cheap high quality one that barely can run minesweeper!
arround 500Mhz CPU (dunno exact Mhz since i am not at school)

it was because of this computer i started making this patch

School sucks.. Becose of crap computers. But if anyone have PC like this at home.. Thats Epic..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Antilagg Patch V8!

How did you manage to get webzen's approval to work on and legally copyright their work? I want to know so I can copyright the client files i have. Unless you went through a free eula, you should specify what the copyright is cuz if you mean its totally your work, then I think webzen can sue you for trying to say their mu online game is your own. :p
free EULA but i didnt add any claims that mu is my game just the patch

Вalram;4447783 said:
School sucks.. Becose of crap computers. But if anyone have PC like this at home.. Thats Epic..
its a laptop i got from school but it was 3x better(litteraly) before microsoft "fixed" it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx, i don't need it, but a some ppl in the server i'm playing could need it!
Nice release 10/10

U will get credits, don't worry ^_^
Happy X-Mas!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

is this patch including all others inside?

anyway it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Can you tell me a way to just remove nova? I want to keep all other effects except nova. It dc me all the time.

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

cant remember since i removed it ages ago :p sorry
but i think it was one of the flares or something else that looked like a blue/white plasma flame

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks ^^
Nice release..

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Actually I have a question :):

Where did you register the copyright for this? Like which company? As there are several companies and several methods of copyrighting your work and ideas.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Actually I have a question :):

Where did you register the copyright for this? Like which company? As there are several companies and several methods of copyrighting your work and ideas.

Dont bother coz this guy maybe doesnt even understand how copyright works :p

Without effects o_O I'll better play tettris ^^

10/10 for the effort :)

faronnia.com
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Dont bother coz this guy maybe doesnt even understand how copyright works :p

Without effects o_O I'll better play tettris ^^

10/10 for the effort :)

If he doesn't understand how it works, how come he states it is copyrighted under the name of Illegal Private MU Online server? xD its actually quite epic. There are way to get a copyright for that though, got mine at the US Copyright Office, but I doubt he bothered registering a copyright for this.

Still, its a good job, love this patch, just avoid stating nonsense and shenanigans in your threads, its lame.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice to see people still download this
sorry that there havent been any updates but i havent found any more laggy effects :/
well the s4 bird skill is laggy but i havent found its effect files >_<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

HK, I would like to know how and what you used to make and find the models.. For I would like to further this into an even BIGGER lag reduction, All help will be very helpful as I will be shareing my finnished product for those with the lesser computers... Like your and mine(I got mine from my old school lol).

Thank you.

Ps. Love your work at imperal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

HK, I would like to know how and what you used to make and find the models.. For I would like to further this into an even BIGGER lag reduction, All help will be very helpful as I will be shareing my finnished product for those with the lesser computers... Like your and mine(I got mine from my old school lol).

Thank you.

Ps. Love your work at imperal.

1st of all i dont work at imperal xD

2nd: i use my eyes and my computer

3rd: i follow my gut feeling

4th: i test

5th: tweaks and do 2nd to 4th until everything works

i sometimes also use pentium tools(free one works too) and find the model and convert it to .smd
it should also end up converting all the texture files used ^^ before pentium made that tool i had to simply replace and restart client to find the bmd then look in hex for the texture files name :p

Back