Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ArenaMU SHOPS and SPOTS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy RageZONE

I Present you , the Arena MuOnlien Season 3 episode 1 Spots and shops ! Hope you like and its useful for who dont know !
I dont whant stopid coments with gg or sux or other like that . THANK YOU

VIDEOS

CREDITS:
WebZen
SCFMT
Lucyan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hy RageZONE

I Present you , the Arena MuOnlien Season 3 episode 1 Spots and shops ! Hope you like and its useful for who dont know !
I dont whant stopid coments with gg or sux or other like that . THANK YOU

VIDEOS

CREDITS:
WebZen
SCFMT
Lucyan

So kind of you to release so good thing. No one actually will do this, even if their monstersetbase is like totall crappy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So kind of you to release so good thing. No one actually will do this, even if their monstersetbase is like totall crappy.
B A D. why do you comment here? This is for that who dont know .... This release helps many so put your comments in the butt and think like a normal person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello MuXGuardian/Hash Tag/AfterShock, you talk crap, because u cant configure anything right? should i remind you ur problems with simplest configs?

Not all r ** to use igcn tools for spots, and maybe will be useful for people to start somth new, so stfu and go enjoy ur VIP somewhere else, mu section need help not trolling, because you have problems in bed.

Hahaha:) true, Don't spam this post its for help the people and for ragezone community to have a big database with hight resources :)
P.S: I have maked this monstersetbases and the Shops with my hands :) spot by spot without Programs :) and if you download the release you'll see for yourself

P.S2: So let's enjoy the release and report bugs and errors :) I will try to resolve errors if they occur. But i'm sure there are not errors because i run this release with more them 150 Players online :) And nothing happend :) all its good

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you guys got me wrong. Let me kindly rephrase me sentence.

All I was saying was that this monsterbase is and its very kind of you to release it.
The 2nd part of the line was referring to other top server whoes monsterbase are not as good as this and yet they would not release it.

So what did I do to actually provoke you and hmm... what does vip has to do here?
Yes I use icgn tools to help me. It paid for and whats wrong with using it?

Your sentence just proof something here.
In another you're saying if I have hands to use.. I should use my leg instead od my hands?

And I furhermore clixked like for your post cause it just out of the blue someone is sharing his monstersetbase with is awesome.

B A D. why do you comment here? This is for that who dont know .... This release helps many so put your comments in the butt and think like a normal person.

Curious.. do you think like thiss...?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think you guys got me wrong. Let me kindly rephrase me sentence.

All I was saying was that this monsterbase is and its very kind of you to release it.
The 2nd part of the line was referring to other top server whoes monsterbase are not as good as this and yet they would not release it.

So what did I do to actually provoke you and hmm... what does vip has to do here?
Yes I use icgn tools to help me. It paid for and whats wrong with using it?

Your sentence just proof something here.
In another you're saying if I have hands to use.. I should use my leg instead od my hands?

And I furhermore clixked like for your post cause it just out of the blue someone is sharing his monstersetbase with is awesome.

Curious.. do you think like thiss...?

.kkk.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you kindly please just accept. I really need you buddy. Come on. Please

No trolling this time.
Stop spamming my thread .. Only Offtopic you are VIP but the rules are for all ... You never maked somthink like 4Funer for RageZone Community. Sorry for my bad eng

Back