Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AutoUpdate Launcher | Free Version | cMu

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
noob question

if i want to update

is 1.exe

then i update it into

is 2.exe

the 1.exe

is still in updates folder
with 2.exe?

or need to delete the 1.exe?
no need delete old file, if you do 2 updates so you do:
1.exe
2.exe
AND LEAVE THEM AT UPDATES FOLDER
Every update you do need leave the file at updates folder.

Reaction score
think have bug in updater
im not sure

or my settings wrong

i did have and make 2 updates

then when i try to test a new launcher
without updates

launcher is runing
but it wont updates
it always say

there are no updates you can go and play!

any help ?

plss make guide! video guide :(

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
think have bug in updater
im not sure

or my settings wrong

i did have and make 2 updates

then when i try to test a new launcher
without updates

launcher is runing
but it wont updates
it always say

there are no updates you can go and play!

any help ?

plss make guide! video guide :(

The Updates save on ur own computer memory , Change on config the Server Name to create a new memory for new launcher ,good day

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all, everything is working, but settings like Resolution and Account ID not, maybe any one has any solution for this mini problem? :)

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey all, everything is working, but settings like Resolution and Account ID not, maybe any one has any solution for this mini problem? :)

UPUP!

What Season and files are you using?

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
IGCN Season 9 works only updates, and IA Julia S4.6 updates and resolution working
Updates will work at any season its dosent matter.

about the resulation e.t.c its because IGCN is diffrent Registery staff, need config it for the IGCN staff. available at premium.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@cMu Hello i have a Question I try many Time but wont work i run Launcher for Updates when i Delete the Client or reinstall the launcher wont update anymore unless if i gonna make a new Update...

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@cMu Hello i have a Question I try many Time but wont work i run Launcher for Updates when i Delete the Client or reinstall the launcher wont update anymore unless if i gonna make a new Update...
Because it’s keep the memory in Registery of your Computer. You should open config.cMu when you delete/reinstall client and THEN change the server name to create new memory.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updates will work at any season its dosent matter.

about the resulation e.t.c its because IGCN is diffrent Registery staff, need config it for the IGCN staff. available at premium.

And what about IA Julia files, how to make remember "user ID"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still not work with 97d+99i ? cuz im not gonna buy it if i dont first check it.

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
still not work with 97d+99i ? cuz im not gonna buy it if i dont first check it.
I can send u client that have cMu launcher premium version at other version. Premium have support for lower version. (97/99)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Purchased premium launcher from cMu Team, very nice, helpful guys, superfast response and help, doing everything to please you, recommend to everyone to make business with cMu Team! Ty guys again!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Purchased premium launcher from cMu Team, very nice, helpful guys, superfast response and help, doing everything to please you, recommend to everyone to make business with cMu Team! Ty guys again!
I’m glad to here, feel free to contact us again if you need some help. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I pirchased one of the website templates form cMU Team really reliable, quick and almost all the time you contact for support and they anwser next minute. Realy thanks!

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I pirchased one of the website templates form cMU Team really reliable, quick and almost all the time you contact for support and they anwser next minute. Realy thanks!
Im glad that you like are services, contact us if you will need another thing ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im glad that you like are services, contact us if you will need another thing ;)
Hey im getting "the config file on the server host is either curropt or missing" i uploaded webfiles and configued var.ini to my host/launcher

cMu

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey im getting "the config file on the server host is either curropt or missing" i uploaded webfiles and configued var.ini to my host/launcher
Is the launcher folder is with big L - Launcher?
can you see the launcher via browser by accessing var.ini
in the http:// of BROWSER please try:

make sure that you replace yourdomain.com with the domain address.

Back