Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Bigger Arena/Stadium map

Doc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only for those who are interested. :wub2:

What's this?
Im bored with this map space limitation. So I "expand" the map by opening the east side of the path, so you got HUGE space which utilize 75% of it. Modifiying some other stuff too, eg: safe point around the fountain. Clean up some 'tents' so I can put NPC underneath. hence the Market feeling. :animal_ro

One bug in 99b+.
Weird one & happen only randomly. I couldnt find the cause, i thout it must be the Map or Object. It is at the corner of wall 02 05. It causes my main to crash. Again, its very random.

Good idea? Who knows. i dont care im just bored. :chair: :thumbup:

Put EncTerrain7.att in your client's World7 folder.
Put Terrain7.att in your server's Data folder.

Tell me if im missing sumthing.

Enjoy... err ... whatever. :pig:

EDIT: sorry forgot to update the cages door. :chair:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing new. Just a large grass field. No walls, trees, etc. This map is still in devolpment by webzen.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well I had a look and nothing different at all, still looks the same.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Of course it LOOKS the same, but the accessible areas have been redefined, so you can use more of the map (to add monsters etc) ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hmm not so hard to make it youreself, u remove and add things youreself and edit things, not as hard as it looks like !
And Doc, u made a hell of a good job ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this is development from sky team and webzen and it is stolen..... it isn't something new the only thing you have to do is remove the invisible wall and add monsters

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
so it got stolen of webzen, the skyteam used then got stolen again?

Back