Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mu Skins [Release] Bigger Stadium (Desert)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I finally made it! I've enlarged the Stadium based on my Desert Stadium Skin! This is not only a new skin but a complete new Part of the Map. It should work with all servers. You can also use different skins but it might look strange. Hope u guys like it becaus it took my alot of time to create it.

I just found out that I forgot a file in archieve and the .att files where bugged. I uploaded new Version that should work now!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
petej282 said:
I finally made it! I've enlarged the Stadium based on my Desert Stadium Skin! This is not only a new skin but a complete new Part of the Map. It should work with all servers. You can also use different skins but it might look strange. Hope u guys like it becaus it took my alot of time to create it.

nice... cool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like ur partying the whole server :lol: 10.5/10

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
have seen it before,for 97d+ version and up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use the tile blending int he .map file to get rid of the hard edges and add some objects about the place like stones and things should be good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He Just Added Some Textures from an 1.02d Map :| i did this on stadium with davias....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you might have seen is my Desert skin which I made half a year before but the new Part of the map is totally new. The textures aren't from 1.02d.

The new part doesn't exchange the old stadium but enlarges it. Old Stadium map is also included. You should try it with server because you can't really see what is like on screenshots. Unfortunally I don't know exactly how to add objects and have not enough time to find it out because of my physics studies but I think it's pretty cool that way although.

As shown in red rectagle in picture below, the new Part of the Map make it almost 2 times big as before.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

dimkaman

How to install this skin to client?? sorry...my english not so good

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
don't work with my server (i'm using 1.02 from CzF team v0.85)
the skins work but the part of the map no :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm also using 1.02 v0.85 and it works. You have to exchange the terrain7.att in server folder of the archive with that in /data folder of your server. This will only work if u have own server because u need to exchange files in server and client. To update client you have to exchange the /World7 and /Object7 folders in client's /data folder. To make the new map work you have to restart server to make it load the new mapfile. I also forgot a file so if it didn't work it might work with the new archieve.

For those who wants to know how the new map Part looks like with standard skins I took some screens. Better than I thought:

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works! Tnx! But I Won'y Use it.. no place in mosntersetbase for more mobs XD

Back