Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BrGuard Anti-DDoS, Version 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello I came post a new version of the BrGuard Anti-DDoS.

----- ==== BrGuard Anti-DDoS Version 3.0 ==== -----

- Fixed Bug's

- New Method Blockeio

- Connections Allowed, Standard [50]

edendantas - BrGuard Anti-DDoS, Version 2.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Scan:

Tutorial:
1 - Open the file portas.ini, add the ports you want to protect.
2 - Open the Anti-DDoS BrGuard click "Ligar" and you're done!.

Requirements:
Framework.net 3.5

Working:
Win7
WinXp
Win2003
Win2008

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please reupload your Screenshot :) Its broken images XD

MFS Team Owner
Reaction score
for people that ask this question, download > test it..

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
THERE IS NO SOFTWARE DDOS PROTECTION IN THE WORLD NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT COSTS AND IF ITS MADE BY NASA IT DOSEN'T EXIST !!

If you know what ddos means and how it works you know what I mean. In the best case it can stop single dos attack but that's useless for powerful servers.

If the creator can explain me how it works to stop DDOS I will let this thread here else it will be deleted as its useless application.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This software can scan limit of connections from one IP adress to your server, also ConnectServer of BOR tm. i think work same.
Code:
MultipleConnections=1
MaxConnections=10
WaitTime2Omission=20

It's help only from not big syn flood, against DDoS attacks can help only VPN filtering like with CISKO routers and other serious methods.
I think, for buying serious router for your server foolishly, many hostings start work with Anti-DDoS systems, if you need good protect for your server you can use hostings like - attested with me.

Screen of this software:

Regards, Cyto.

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This software can scan limit of connections from one IP adress to your server, also ConnectServer of BOR tm. i think work same.
Code:
MultipleConnections=1
MaxConnections=10
WaitTime2Omission=20

It's help only from not big syn flood, against DDoS attacks can help only VPN filtering like with CISKO routers and other serious methods.
I think, for buying serious router for your server foolishly, many hostings start work with Anti-DDoS systems, if you need good protect for your server you can use hostings like - attested with me.

Screen of this software:

Regards, Cyto.

IP limit dosen't mean ddos protection, ddos attacks involves a lot of UNIQUE IP addresses and only a small number of requests are made for each of the address so protecting by limiting number of max connections on the same IP don't save you from ddos. This can be no more than a simple dos protection but in that case to prevent false positive you need to count only IPs that abuse of bandwidth or they are in waiting state for too long.

If this program is nothing more but a connection limiter I ask the creator of this thread to change name to dos protection because people will get mad when seeing that they are not protected at all against ddos.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
All right, I'm in my post written, it's help only from small syn floods (DoS), soft detect flood and ban IP.
Software can't protect from DDoS attacks.

Who doesn't know, read at leisure .

Regards, Cyto.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There is no kind of Software to protect you from DDoS. The only thing that can FILTER DDoS is a good Router (CISCO),or a fizical Firewall.
Those software just restrict the ip connections on a specific port.

TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA ON PROTECTING THEM: Hide you certain PORTS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no kind of Software to protect you from DDoS. The only thing that can FILTER DDoS is a good Router (CISCO),or a fizical Firewall.
Those software just restrict the ip connections on a specific port.

TIP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA ON PROTECTING THEM: Hide you certain PORTS.

+1

This may protect you from DoS, but not a chance for DDoS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is always a way, to defend your self no matter what.
If you find the way, you are safe, found mine, and works well.I'd say Very damn well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And what's that way, what's your way (interrogation)
Could you tell me (interrogation)

(im using a notebook, and i cant fine the interrogation point)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
i prepared to use good firewall with block all ports and you can modify which ports should be permitted. :)

DDOS can be mange by antihack system of your client to server :)

Back