Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Bugless MuServer 1.00M(CHS) + Castle Siege

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Databases ( MD5 OFF ) + Editor ( MuEditor 2.1) :

Reaction score
That was the one I downloaded, what I mean is the window that pops up when you run sa main.exe before going to select server. Is it in the main or just a loading screen from data folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,these files is possible to add more staff and sets?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That was the one I downloaded, what I mean is the window that pops up when you run sa main.exe before going to select server. Is it in the main or just a loading screen from data folder?
ohh yes its the webzenlogo_OZJ in the local folder
Hi,these files is possible to add more staff and sets?
sure if you know how to^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ItemDropRate pleaser, i need drop blue feather only icarus

Learn: here

LE: Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit , works fine for me !

LE 2: I have tested that server, an what can i say..

I really dont find any bug yet, but after 1 hour appear message with "Please take a rest..." and disconnect me..
Was not a problem, if GS not closed also.. After that message, GS crash ..Some fixes for that?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Learn: here

LE: Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit , works fine for me !

LE 2: I have tested that server, an what can i say..

I really dont find any bug yet, but after 1 hour appear message with "Please take a rest..." and disconnect me..
Was not a problem, if GS not closed also.. After that message, GS crash ..Some fixes for that?

as im said only xp and 2003 will work without problems but you can disable this "Please take a rest..." in the GameServer.ini file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ohh yes its the webzenlogo_OZJ in the local folder

sure if you know how to^^
çexcuse my bad English, but you'll sell these files with more staff and weapons?, if so, how much?

no items were added

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you NanoGuy. These are the first server files that I have ever used and I like them very much. They work just fine on my Win7 64bit machine.

Two concerns:
GameServer.ini said:
#Excelente Drop
CZFWonderRate = 2000 ; Execlent drop items (1/2000)
This does not seem to increase the excellent drop rate

Some second stage wings have custom skins on them or something (
NanoGuy - Bugless MuServer 1.00M(CHS) + Castle Siege - RaGEZONE Forums
). I can't quite figure out how to remove them yet, how would I go about doing this?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Files and DB worked like a charm. I used the ones posted at the beginning of this thread and created accounts with Mu Account Create (MD5). Also downloaded Sound and Music folders to make it non-mute. Let me know if I can assist somehow.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
NanoGuy Someone
You have any solution for chat online in game ?
is there problem in chat online?
Thank you NanoGuy. These are the first server files that I have ever used and I like them very much. They work just fine on my Win7 64bit machine.

Two concerns:

This does not seem to increase the excellent drop rate

Some second stage wings have custom skins on them or something (
NanoGuy - Bugless MuServer 1.00M(CHS) + Castle Siege - RaGEZONE Forums
). I can't quite figure out how to remove them yet, how would I go about doing this?
well not FNR customs working or working as they should - about the wings just take it from another client (maybe global?)
Hmm was wondering, what Antihack should be compatible with this version :)
what you choose..basicly im would recommend pinkof since it under continiously dev
Files and DB worked like a charm. I used the ones posted at the beginning of this thread and created accounts with Mu Account Create (MD5). Also downloaded Sound and Music folders to make it non-mute. Let me know if I can assist somehow.
good to hear

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well not FNR customs working or working as they should - about the wings just take it from another client (maybe global?)

I have already tried this with the wing bmd/ozj and item bmd files and it did not work. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Back