Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
re: [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2

hi
if you think its false detect then you can remove this line from database,
line number and tablename available in cheatlog table

for empty ports in configs make it 0, if its blank you can get error similar like this

Thanks for that data,

by the way u mean "config mage it 0" on client side? already 0, and in server side i have the rigth ones as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please, anyone can hook me .dll on this 97d main.exe? I will be very appreciate that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How i can add cheats to the DB?

This poop doesn't detect nothing, I test using Cheat Engine 5.6 and work perfect ¬¬

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You need to find the offset and add it to the DB Editor example. Editors were added in one message.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You need to find the offset and add it to the DB Editor example. Editors were added in one message.

WHAT??????, i used this editor:

Yuq6UXP - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

I added the name of cheat in "Black Title" and added correctly, I check the DB and black title increases a new row.
Then i restar everything, connect again, open the cheat, and the antihack doesnt detect nothing.

Sorry for my bad english :V

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

just saying this antihack doesnt support multiple mu windows.
Write that in the first post please users must know it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

WHAT??????, i used this editor:

Yuq6UXP - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

I added the name of cheat in "Black Title" and added correctly, I check the DB and black title increases a new row.
Then i restar everything, connect again, open the cheat, and the antihack doesnt detect nothing.

Sorry for my bad english :V

add the process name of cheatengine in Black Title and Black Hook. and make sure they are not added on White Titles.
also if you want it to detect better, find the offsets of the hack program, then change it to the Cheatshield Database format by ading 0x on every two characters. then use Memory Editor. and add to database. it will detect surely.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well i can use in server side config. If i put local ip the program start but when i put my internet ip the program crash. Ports open. I cant understand whats wrong

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well i can use in server side config. If i put local ip the program start but when i put my internet ip the program crash. Ports open. I cant understand whats wrong

your problem the router. Its working with VPS, Root server, but if you have poop router, the antihack cant connect. I get this problem too, but on the vps it wasnt problem.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

19871986 Support 1.04D?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the antihack.exe can connect to the remote database to CSHIELD but after that the game dont appear, to be more specific, i open antihack.exe and nothing appear except the fast loading :-s any help ? ports are open
i set main.exe...hooked

the problem is from dbccssql2k :( it give errors

Server: Msg 15007, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_grantdbaccess, Line 97
The login 'maxmu' does not exist.

(1 row(s) affected)
ahh this is a user.. well i have only ''sa'' user...wth
so the antihack.exe is connecting first to DataSource - sa - password - CSHIELD without problems but if i change server ip in configuration editor, nothing happens when i open antihack.exe, so there is the problem ? i expected a ''error cant connect to shield''.. help?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

error open configs windows server 2003

19871986 - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

5/3/2014 6:59:35 PM :: Connected to Game.
when i press antihack.exe and no game appear ...
if i use an older version ''launcher.exe'' , it says
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it xx.xx.xx.xx:50000
I m 100% sure that my port 50000 is open, i can use it for others things... server ip in generatorconfig is the same..
antihack.config on server is global ip :-s why?

Funny fact :i use 50000 port with vnc server and i can see the port open from port checker
i use 50000 port with CheatShield (vnc closed) and i can not see the port open from port checker

Conclusion : i can not make the connection between antihack.exe or launch.exe or mu.exe to Antihack,exe ( cheatshield listener on remote computer)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

error open configs windows server 2003

19871986 - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

You need to have AntiHack.exe.config in the same folder. It's not added in the downloadlink. You can download it from
At least that worked for me.

After this I'm also stuck. Can't create a client config file because MD5 is needed apparently. Need to fill all the fields.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

alguem pode me ajudar com esse erro ... acho que nao estou sabendo configurar para sql2000

1Erro de rede ou específico à instância ao estabelecer conexão com o SQL Server. O servidor não foi encontrado ou não estava acessível. Verifique se o nome da instância está correto e se o SQL Server está configurado para permitir conexões remotas. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Erro ao Localizar Servidor/Instância Especificada) em System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject)
em System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
em System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
em System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open()
em ?1?.?22?.?24?.?77?()
em ?1?.?2?.?3?.?17?.?57?()

antihack.exe.config

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
<appSettings>
<add key="MaxOnline" value="20"/>
<add key="CheatShieldPort" value="50000"/>
<add key="GameServerPort" value="55901"/>
<add key="GameServerPort2" value="0"/>
<add key="GameServerPort3" value="0"/>
<add key="GameServerCSPort" value="55919"/>
<add key="GameServerProcessName" value="GameServer"/>
<add key="ServerIP" value="127.0.0.1"/>
</appSettings>
<connectionStrings>
<add name="ConnectionString" connectionString="initial Catalog=CShield3;User Id=sa;Password=12345;Data source=.\instance" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
</connectionStrings>
</configuration>

Back