Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2

Reaction score
re: [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2

its ready for use , just need to test with different client's
atm i don't release but if have your own test server add my skype or p.m me here
i will send and setup it for you.

When its used and stable i will upload links here. Btw there is not premium or free option ,i can't send source code for security reasons

sorry for en.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can you make multi client available? or you can enable or disable it?? thanks :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hello friend I have wanted to help you test your Antihack I have my vps and season 2 files I'm testing

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

link re-uplaoded and edited, doesnt matter if its dead project

KarLi my friend, this antihack was unstable, players got DC in each sec. :'D its really matter.

Use Liveguard if you need one of the best AH. This antihack wasnt finished so you just make security holes on your project if you are using this. :)

Reaction score

KarLi my friend, this antihack was unstable, players got DC in each sec. :'D its really matter.

Use Liveguard if you need one of the best AH. This antihack wasnt finished so you just make security holes on your project if you are using this. :)

okay i understand, but regardless only if thread OP wants thread will be deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I run on win 8.1 x64 app stop working

19871986 - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

19871986 - [Release] CheatShield Mu Online Antihack [Server & Client ] v.1.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: CheatShield Mu Online Antihack

The antihack provides a server and a client side.
Here are few information regarding the Cheatshield:

Setup

Serverside : Framework 4.0 must be installed on system in order to use the antihack.
Clientside : Framework 2.0 ( installed on system default )

Project rewrited totally, just need test on different client's ( its only tested serverside 2003 - 2008 and clientside win7 - win8 )
Add my skype or p.m me, i will install it for you or you can setup it with a few steps.
This anticheat made for mu community
Links will be added after ragezone user tests.

( its support all version 97 to ex702 )

Download:

any update regarding with this anti cheat ?

Back