Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All Class Combo

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Guys any know how to fix dmg combo clas to class ? becuase its look like buggy ? or somethinn verry small dmg big different on mobs Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed ithink on my Conig RF is OP thats why RF is look like Buggy

damage += (((lpObj->Strength+lpObj->AddStrength)+(lpObj->Dexterity+lpObj->AddDexterity)+(lpObj->Energy+lpObj->AddEnergy))/gServerInfo.m_ComboDamageConstA)*gServerInfo.m_ComboDamageConstB;

This is why, you see all classes use the same damage formula of BK.

Edit: DL should be a killing machine with combo and horse >> no block animation from reflect.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think you need to put some credits in your post bro =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Somebody edit the Quest(kor).txt & Quest.bmd to make work this correctly on server?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Somebody edit the Quest(kor).txt & Quest.bmd to make work this correctly on server?

just add the numbers on class characters, its easy..

Ontopic: anyone can addapt this to titans tech source code?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
just add the numbers on class characters, its easy..

Ontopic: anyone can addapt this to titans tech source code?

I've tryed, but Marlon always send me to do the sebina quest "Scroll Of emperor" and say's nothing to do to DL's & MG's, I try whit 2 / 3, whit two lines duplicated... Also, whe are working on TT Source, we get the combo working (tested editting the quest in mumaker) but can't do the "Secret Of DarkStone" work for all classes...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've tryed, but Marlon always send me to do the sebina quest "Scroll Of emperor" and say's nothing to do to DL's & MG's, I try whit 2 / 3, whit two lines duplicated... Also, whe are working on TT Source, we get the combo working (tested editting the quest in mumaker) but can't do the "Secret Of DarkStone" work for all classes...

if(gQuest.CheckQuestListState(lpObj,3,QUEST_FINISH) Search this then edit 3 to 0 or 7 maybe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if(gQuest.CheckQuestListState(lpObj,3,QUEST_FINISH) Search this then edit 3 to 0 or 7 maybe

Whe don't find that line, maybe that's is for MUEMU Source, we are working on Titans Techs source, now we have working combo on SM's, ELf's, SUm's and of course Bk's, but can't find the way to work on DL's & MG's.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro do u have a video tutorial how to use this codes? Im newbie

Back