Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Addons Source v.1.0.0.2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
its a different one :p

How could you know that if u never download the one from here? its the same source... u just don't wanna understand that...
I will put the link here too, so the other ppl can confirm that. After that... u can start reading source before asking for the same on differents forums...

Link:

All u have to do to know its the same source.. is look on the .rar file the date of the file, it matches with the one of the first post.

No more requests coming from you will be answered, you showed to be a person who doesn't even read what it's shared.

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Reaction score
How could you know that if u never download the one from here? its the same source... u just don't wanna understand that...
I will put the link here too, so the other ppl can confirm that. After that... u can start reading source before asking for the same on differents forums...

Link:

All u have to do to know its the same source.. is look on the .rar file the date of the file, it matches with the one of the first post.

No more requests coming from you will be answered, you showed to be a person who doesn't even read what it's shared.
well to be clear here in the other forum i did gave you the exact same name of this source and you told that had never seen this one and besides i cant really tell if it is a different source if i havent read this one because due to the broken links, but thanks anyway and if you dont wanna answer for any other request that is your choice and its fine by me if you feel like doing so.

Back