Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Addons Source v.1.0.0.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me this DLL didn't work properly. Especially Fog option. 3D works. For Fog option - I use your old DLL with 3D, Fog and MiniMap and I'm pleased from the results, I have only 1 problem that apears last 2-3 days after I change server files - sometimes the game disconnects me in Arena at coord. 35,13. So I decide to test this DLL. Fog option didn't work without opengl32.dll (SEE SCREENSHOTS [1]). No problems, I expected that maybe it will not work. So... the fog appears when I copy opengl32.dll in the game folder (but the result is very bad... SEE SCREENSHOTS [2]), no matter if in Settings.ini fog option is disabled. With your old DLL and with opengl32.dll in the game folder the result is exactly same like your new DLL - bad result (SEE SCREENSHOTS [3]). But if I remove opengl32.dll and use your old DLL everything is OK - SEE SCREENSHOTS [4]. The only one problem is that in last 2-3 days I test another server files and use your old DLL but sometimes it disconnects me in Arena around at coordinates 35,13.
What main u use?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For what textures using smotthing? Only 2d Grass and etc or Skin on Object too? Source Not have skybox.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For what textures using smotthing? Only 2d Grass and etc or Skin on Object too? Source Not have skybox.
All textures have smoothing.
Sky? Add it ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same error like Palco, the dll don't take the settings.ini if i disable 3d it take the order 3d not works but if i disable fog or Smoothing is the same ._. and i see on the source it just working "Smoothing" cuz all texture smoot but the linear fog is not working :) tested on 1.07v+ :) and the problem is on OpenGl :) not in cmain

Brain - Client Addons Source v.1.0.0.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

^^ How u can see Linear Fog is not working and i change the color of noria fog or smoothing and not change ._.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, all works. Try to search correct offsets, check settings, check code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, all works. Try to search correct offsets, check settings, check code.

I use the same offset used on old dll :) i just change offsets and no more, for map check, map state, cam3d and for chatwnd :) with old dll all works, i put the same offsets in new source and all works except for linear Fog ... you can say where i need change others? maybe i forgot something XD

With your old dll =)

I wanna add something:

On Settings.ini there is:

[Fog]
IsEnabled = 1

In Source is there? cuz i search on all source and it there isn't

I mod the color of Noria for this "like lorencia":

; ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Noria]
red = 0.83
green = 0.8025
blue = 0.2805

And in game it show the same ._. ...

Maybe in define offsets it inverted on OpenGl?? i put the same on Cmain.cpp and on DLLExport.cpp ... maybe it had a conflict? =) are just my ideas, maybe can help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In first screen you have problem with glClearColor.
See all paths for Settings.in file in code.
In client root directory create a folder "Custom" and put the file in.

Code:
GetPrivateProfileStringA(szSection, szKey, szDefault, szResult, 255, "[COLOR="Red"].\\Custom\\Settings.ini[/COLOR]");
int IsSmoothing = GetPrivateProfileInt("Smoothing", "IsEnabled", 0, "[COLOR="red"].\\Custom\\Settings.ini[/COLOR]");

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks, problem Solved :) i found the error on the mod of souce, and i think Palco had the same error like me :)

How you say the problem was glcolor :)

in this line:

/*if (FogDayNightRealTime() == NIGHT) {
r = 0.0; g = 0.0; b = 0.0;
}
else
{*/
if (*MAIN_STATE_ADDR == SELECT_GAME)
{

How you say remove else but not all in else just the else function, and the last "// }"
And i think Palco had the same error :) and try to put like this and you will have this result :) ...

Thanks for all man and great release now i can add my things =D good job, source is working perfectly :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one know how to add custom for DAMAGE / HP / EXP Like MuVN ?

if don't know what i'm talking about, look the video. >>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok, Thanks, problem Solved :) i found the error on the mod of souce, and i think Palco had the same error like me :)

How you say the problem was glcolor :)

in this line:

How you say remove else but not all in else just the else function, and the last "// }"
And i think Palco had the same error :) and try to put like this.

Thanks for all man and great release now i can add my things =D good job, source is working perfectly :)
Thank you, KeysS! Yes, I realy do the same error like you.

Thank you, Brain, for the source code!!!

I have another problem - with your old DLL and with new one. The fog didn't work in Server Selection menu. Where can be the problem?

Do you have this problem too, KeysS? If no can you share with me your modified source please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open file DLLExport.cpp and find next code.
Code:
if (*MAIN_STATE_ADDR == SELECT_SERVER) {  
 // ~~~~~~~~~~
 //GL.ptr_glClearColor(0.70f, 0.70f, 0.70f, 0.0f); // Uncomment this string
 GL.ptr_glClearColor(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f); // Comment this string
 // ~~~~~~~~~~
}

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to Fix this Bug ???

Try to look on the source of nemesis he add 2 offsets more for fix that is just for make a good box for the cam3d :) you can add it on this source and u won't have this bug ._. add it like cam_1 and cam_2 or like the same source cam_Aux =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
brain there peoples complain there problems with compile maybe you will make main with this and call it client update 3?XD

Back