Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

codes for All 3 fenrirs RED, BLACK, BLUE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to?
1. Open QUERY ANALIZER
2. Select MuOnline for database
3. Paste this code in
4. Dont forget to put your account name in!!
5. Run it.
6. Exit Query Analizer dont save nothing
7. Go play and have fun

update warehouse set
money=1000000,items=0xA2E8FF00000000812400FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA2E8FF00000000821306FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFA2E8FF00000000843300FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
where accountid='ACCOUNT NAME'

All credits goes to me :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ptiboy said:
syntax is incorrect ...

'FFA2E8FF00000000843300FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'.

remove the space between 'F'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this code gives me directly to my vault the fenrirs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This would make the game more interesting. Thanx for your efforts!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what space do i have to delete exactly, i tried deleteing all of them but it gave me an error even still
cause when i paste that into my query analyzer it makes all the f's into 1 big line, do i need them to go down in rows like that?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DarkSirO said:
So this code gives me directly to my vault the fenrirs?

yes it gives you directly all 3 fenrirs in your valute Black , Blue Red one

dave_rux said:
This would make the game more interesting. Thanx for your efforts!

no problem

SF_Light said:
what space do i have to delete exactly, i tried deleteing all of them but it gave me an error even still
cause when i paste that into my query analyzer it makes all the f's into 1 big line, do i need them to go down in rows like that?

you need to delete only 1 space i think and thats the las one where is FFFFF FFFF here you delete empty space and it have to woork i tested by my own and it woorked

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server: Msg 170, Level 15, State 1, Line 2
Line 2: Incorrect syntax near 'FFFFFFFFFFFFA2E8FF00000000821306FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FFFFFFFFFFFFA2E8FF00000000821306FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF F
change to
FFFFFFFFFFFFA2E8FF00000000821306FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank>>> DaXoKeR<<<<
Who tell me why?
I can,t remove all MOB in Stadium.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You dont need this anymore !

Lately I was the first one to release these kinds of SQL QUERY !

But now You dont need to used this kinds of Query Anymore !

This Works only for 102D Version !

Just Used ur MuEdit 2.01 there's 3 Edit Version already released !

the Old MuEdit 2.01

2nd MuEdit 2.01 Revised

3rd MuEdit 2.01 Re-Edited

those releases can be usefull to Create 3 Kinds of Fenrir !

HOW

the codes is thesame as Dinorant Which Revised Named in Fenrir !

RED FENRIR Has no Options ==> Just Click to create !

BLACK FENRIR Select Option " Increase Zen After Hunt 40% " ====> then Click == this makes U Killing Power !

BLUE FENRIR Select Option " Defense Success Rate + 10% " ====> then click == this makes More Defense Power !

This Sure Help a LOT ! & much easier !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks

1jomar05 said:
Lately I was the first one to release these kinds of SQL QUERY !

But now You dont need to used this kinds of Query Anymore !

This Works only for 102D Version !

Just Used ur MuEdit 2.01 there's 3 Edit Version already released !

the Old MuEdit 2.01

2nd MuEdit 2.01 Revised

3rd MuEdit 2.01 Re-Edited

those releases can be usefull to Create 3 Kinds of Fenrir !

HOW

the codes is thesame as Dinorant Which Revised Named in Fenrir !

RED FENRIR Has no Options ==> Just Click to create !

BLACK FENRIR Select Option " Increase Zen After Hunt 40% " ====> then Click == this makes U Killing Power !

BLUE FENRIR Select Option " Defense Success Rate + 10% " ====> then click == this makes More Defense Power !

This Sure Help a LOT ! & much easier !

Thank you for Easy and COOOOOOOOOL release :) Thank you man !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I posted the MuEdit thing... but fenrir created that way are buggy, I prefer waiting for them to drop, in fact, that's the only way i can use them, otherwise, they dont attack all monsters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice that someone has released the item codes cuz with muedit u can add only the red fenrir

Back