Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Codex anticheat sourcecode c++

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
download the videos you can see how..
in folder Utilitários there is a program Gerador de DUMP/Gerador de DUMP.exe
run the exe and go to procucar select the exe you want to take dumb then press gerar dumb
then you will see the code add it like the others in detecta_dumb

for example
copy paste the number as the others only the number and then copypaste the code..
do the same like the other dumb codes

and no you dont need to remove 0x just copy paste like the other codes in detecta_dumb
i cant fix things in the anticheat im not c++ developer or something i hope someone other can do it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
download the videos you can see how..
in folder Utilitários there is a program Gerador de DUMP/Gerador de DUMP.exe
run the exe and go to procucar select the exe you want to take dumb then press gerar dumb
then you will see the code add it like the others in detecta_dumb

for example
copy paste the number as the others only the number and then copypaste the code..
do the same like the other dumb codes

and no you dont need to remove 0x just copy paste like the other codes in detecta_dumb
i cant fix things in the anticheat im not c++ developer or something i hope someone other can do it

But the dump generatos give 32 bytes code and the anticheat uses 16 bytes... the video explain how to get the 16 bytes code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , I want to know about anticheat game another ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open source antibots will always be worthless, since every detail is exposed, you can just grab the source, remove antibot checks, leave protocol changes intact and voila, you can connect to server using every bot.

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
karipidis thanks for this update but you must understand yes this anti-cheat is sourcecode but how to work with sourcecode if you're not good with c++

try and update this anti-hack so We can use for live server I want to be fair with this sourcecode not just for those who know how to work with c++

I am waiting for an answer

Reaction score
source is easy to use and understand and besides it is written in english and have guides/description inside :)
tools also provided in post adding cheats is easy as copy paste.
I seen lots of release that they are using this source. :)

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
source is easy to use and understand and besides it is written in english and have guides/description inside :)
tools also provided in post adding cheats is easy as copy paste.
I seen lots of release that they are using this source. :)

maybe is easy for you because you know how this sourcedode c++ work

Back