Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Compiled IGCN S9 tools

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Re: Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Can't save itemsettype with Bmdeditor.

For editing items i recommend using BMD decrypter things like serverlist and etc use bmd editor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

For editing items i recommend using BMD decrypter things like serverlist and etc use bmd editor.
i have a question. about items. can i change level of items? how it to do? for example i want BlastBreak +15+FO for MG
but sword want Required level 400... how change it? and can i change two handed item to one handed or change attack speed of item and etc?
Big thanks

Отправлено с моего MEIZU_M5 через Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score

i have a question. about items. can i change level of items? how it to do? for example i want BlastBreak +15+FO for MG
but sword want Required level 400... how change it? and can i change two handed item to one handed or change attack speed of item and etc?
Big thanks

Отправлено с моего MEIZU_M5 через Tapatalk

Use bmd decrypter to decrypt item_eng.bmd their on the client side you will edit and on server side you will edit item.txt

Upvote 0
Back