Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] How to make piercing item with sockets

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Help ,

I m using this files: Link

How to make piercing item with sockets ?

No socket item for RF, so i want to make the piercing set with socket,,

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Please Help ,

How to make piercing item with sockets ?

No socket item for RF, so i want to make the piercing set with socket,,

Thanks

From what i see you can't i have tried 3 different editors and none of them allow sockets for RF

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just need Item_eng.bmd editor to fix my problem , you have ? Ive tried magic hand but when submitting nothing appears..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I just need Item_eng.bmd editor to fix my problem , you have ? Ive tried magic hand but when submitting nothing appears..

No worries i can help with that. Okay first open server manager and open client tools run BMD decrypter and go to the ex803 section find item.bmd click it and find your item_eng.bmd and decrypt it and place it where you like for this example place it on the desktop named item.txt and open it up and you should be able to edit it. Once your done finishing editing whatever you need open back up the BMD decrypter and go to ex803 (ENCRYPT section) and re encrypt to item_eng.bmd and your done.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No worries i can help with that. Okay first open server manager and open client tools run BMD decrypter and go to the ex803 section find item.bmd click it and find your item_eng.bmd and decrypt it and place it where you like for this example place it on the desktop named item.txt and open it up and you should be able to edit it. Once your done finishing editing whatever you need open back up the BMD decrypter and go to ex803 (ENCRYPT section) and re encrypt to item_eng.bmd and your done.

Many thanks Bro its working...

Upvote 0
Back