Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    205Posts

Re: Compiled IGCN S9 E2 (Repack)

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSeth View Post
    Everything would be perfectly fine :) even if you wanted to use this for a public server perfectly fine if you plan to have many players I would recommend getting a premium antihack like liveguard. But as for a free thing the antihack will be just fine. And the files will be okay :) good luck and have fun!

- - - Updated - - -

Your very welcome. I'm thankful for all the people that is helping with the project as well. We found a bug and was patched within a few hours. Hopefully this project will help the community :) . Everyone keep up the good work!!!
    Hi there again! Did you mean that this repack already has a maybe, a little anti hacking system either it's hardcoded or is a third party? Thank you!

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fur Zi View Post
    Hi there again! Did you mean that this repack already has a maybe, a little anti hacking system either it's hardcoded or is a third party? Thank you!
    It's a decent antihack if you plan to have a huge server you need to get a premium antihack. But the anti hack since you said you was only playing with a few friends you should be perfectly okay
    "Sometimes, we have to look beyond what we want and do what’s best."

MemberRank
    Apr 2008 Join Date
    189Posts

Small visual on ancient set item Crono's after edit found the same for Semeden's
    https://ibb.co/k47eDy - https://ibb.co/nyJVLd
    Data/Local/Eng https://ufile.io/vo6ue

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cipcipri View Post
    Small visual on ancient set item Crono's after edit found the same for Semeden's
    https://ibb.co/k47eDy - https://ibb.co/nyJVLd
    Data/Local/Eng https://ufile.io/vo6ue
    Thank you once again :)

- - - Updated - - -

(MOB) monster list coming shortly as a optional download :)

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    205Posts

It's a decent antihack if you plan to have a huge server you need to get a premium antihack. But the anti hack since you said you was only playing with a few friends you should be perfectly okay
    Hi and good morning from my place! Thank you for the informative response. Would this be fine to host it in a server machine and have people play on it externally? I just want to clarify about the anti hack, for now I am planning not to use something like the live guard but instead ask you a question if that this repack has an anti hack on it? Thank you so much!

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Hi and good morning from my place! Thank you for the informative response. Would this be fine to host it in a server machine and have people play on it externally? I just want to clarify about the anti hack, for now I am planning not to use something like the live guard but instead ask you a question if that this repack has an anti hack on it? Thank you so much!
    As i said before it should be perfectly fine. But just to clarify what i was saying if you plan to go big have like a 100-200 players+ i do recommend getting premium anti hack. But the one that's already in the files should be good enough to suite your needs until then.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    52Posts

IGCN S9 E2 (Repack V.2) (NEW)

several times you leave reconnecting please wait en crywolf , barrack
    Fix that

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wothmu View Post
    IGCN S9 E2 (Repack V.2) (NEW)

several times you leave reconnecting please wait en crywolf , barrack
    Fix that
    Hmm no idea what your talking about unless you didn't run all the game servers or config wrong. Mines working perfect https://mega.nz/#!1eAjxC7L!J80OGyyle..._bevhQuGx9bUO0 even have proof. Other then a few sec load times during switching from the GameServer Regular To CryWolf since your switching gameservers.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    52Posts

Hmm no idea what your talking about unless you didn't run all the game servers or config wrong. Mines working perfect https://mega.nz/#!1eAjxC7L!J80OGyyle..._bevhQuGx9bUO0 even have proof. Other then a few sec load times during switching from the GameServer Regular To CryWolf since your switching gameservers.

Sometimes when you move from lorencia to barracks or from barrack to lorencia you stay in reconnecting

- - - Updated - - -

try to move several times from lorencia to crywolf and barrack and from crywolf and barrack to lorencia sometimes you get reconnecting

I'm testing your files is fine, but that's the problem I've found so far
    in the files of evilek91 does not happen

- - - Updated - - -

Look, the image and I leave you the error that was seen GS

ERROR GS
    ErrorL2 DSProtocol.cpp 1374

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Sometimes when you move from lorencia to barracks or from barrack to lorencia you stay in reconnecting

- - - Updated - - -

try to move several times from lorencia to crywolf and barrack and from crywolf and barrack to lorencia sometimes you get reconnecting

I'm testing your files is fine, but that's the problem I've found so far
    in the files of evilek91 does not happen

- - - Updated - - -

Look, the image and I leave you the error that was seen GS

ERROR GS
    ErrorL2 DSProtocol.cpp 1374
    Upon checking the source in DSprotocol.cpp Here you go the error self explains.
    Code:
     if ( AccountId == 0 )
    	{
    		g_Log.Add("error-L2 : User who is not authenticated requested character list?? %s %d", __FILE__, __LINE__);
    		IOCP.CloseClient(aIndex);
    		return;
    	}
    As i said no error on my end. https://mega.nz/#!oKwUnIBI!2uUlFcbVR...RJbWgWWsoBSUdU if more users experience this error then i will check and see if their is a fix but until then it's on your end.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    52Posts

I wanted to know if the function of the CRC and the anti hack speed function

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but I'm going to open my server with these files that I wanted to know if they are better than those of evilek91 and if you are going to continue supporting

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

I wanted to know if the function of the CRC and the anti hack speed function

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry, but I'm going to open my server with these files that I wanted to know if they are better than those of evilek91 and if you are going to continue supporting
    I won't compare my files to evilek as that would cause a debate and i'm not about the whole drama life. These files are good and so are his. But we mostly need to thank IGCN for the source. But since that's out of the way. About me supporting these files yes i will but not forever no one will support MU forever but this community is doing great especially with things i've missed or overlooked . So i think so far we're all doing a good job at supporting it. And hopefully this project will help everyone with starting a server or just making life easier for everyone. But for now yes i will support these files :) but I will add-on sorry forgot to say this when I stop supporting this project . whenever that be. I will release the source code of the project so someone else can take over.
    Last edited by DragonSeth; 1 Week Ago at 05:31 AM.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    HellLocation
    205Posts

As i said before it should be perfectly fine. But just to clarify what i was saying if you plan to go big have like a 100-200 players+ i do recommend getting premium anti hack. But the one that's already in the files should be good enough to suite your needs until then.
    Hi there again! What you were saying was noted, thanks! I was wondering if there is a workaround with your server manager that won't open in my Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise server machine. It gives me this exact error messsage "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." I've tried installing the latest supported framework for the said operating system but still gives me the same error once the server manager is opened. Thank you!

Alpha MaleRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    2,718Posts

Hi there again! What you were saying was noted, thanks! I was wondering if there is a workaround with your server manager that won't open in my Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise server machine. It gives me this exact error messsage "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." I've tried installing the latest supported framework for the said operating system but still gives me the same error once the server manager is opened. Thank you!
    Simply go to support section in the server manager and click where it says main.exe won't start and it should take you to mega to download visual C++ download it and install them all 32&64 bit. And if that doesn't work then the program corrupted during extraction. But if you need further help just message me your skype and i will help you.
    Last edited by DragonSeth; 1 Week Ago at 07:04 AM.

MemberRank
    Oct 2017 Join Date
    52Posts

@DragonSeth

capture of gs when I try to move to crywolf This is the error that highlights the GS

Advertisement