Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I get different ip players to play muOnline games without inputting their ip to the AllowedIPList on data server

Because all player with other isp join says (You Are Disconnect From The Server )

sorry for bad english sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2.PNG - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 1.PNG - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

hello people
i have a problem sir ..

in the character game is level look 330
in the website is level 330
in the game level is 730

help me to fix this sir ..

Thanks,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
hi guys plss share skin off arena bcoz in client and server terrains not some have glitch tnx sory for my bad english

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ConnectServer.exe Connection error
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

PHP:
[22:47:33] Disconnected: 117.182.100.72 (4)[22:47:33] Disconnected: 123.165.94.71 (5)[22:47:33] Disconnected: 123.165.94.71 (6)[22:47:50] Connection Accept: 117.182.100.72[22:47:50] Connection Accept: 123.165.94.71[22:47:50] Connection Accept: 123.165.94.71[22:47:51] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [4])[22:47:51] WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51] Disconnected: 117.182.100.72 (4)[22:47:51] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [5])[22:47:51] WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51] Disconnected: 123.165.94.71 (5)[22:47:51] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [6])[22:47:51] WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:47:51] Disconnected: 123.165.94.71 (6)[22:48:10] Connection Accept: 117.182.100.72[22:48:10] Connection Accept: 123.165.94.71[22:48:10] Connection Accept: 123.165.94.71[22:48:11] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [5])[22:48:11] WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:48:11] Disconnected: 123.165.94.71 (5)[22:48:11] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [4])[22:48:11] WSARecv() failed with error 10038[22:48:11] Disconnected: 117.182.100.72 (4)[22:48:11] [Server] No active Game Servers found - disconnect: (Index: [6])[22:48:11] WSARecv() failed with error 10038

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am having a weird issue with the server connection. Can anyone point me to a possible fix please?

I can login but after 10s, the game server throw that weird error and my client got disconnected.

P/S: I am using the latest version with the update #1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made a server with these files, DataServer starts normally, ConnectServer starts normally, GameServer_Regular starts normally ( i am just using these 3 at the moment ), however when i try to connect with client, i get d/c after loading bar. I dont get to see server bar, d/c instantly. I have checked the ips a 1000 times, i have whatched all the guides i could find, i have edited all the sql logins and passwords, i've opened the ports mentioned, checked them, client will not connect. I edited the serverinfo on client with editor provided, i've put my public ip. Can someone help me figure this out? I will mentioned below everything.

SQL:
SQL Version: 2008 R2

Database creation:
I have created MuOnline, Ranking, Events and BattleCore ( with the exact names i write here )
Then i used directly SQL Scripts from database folder provided with the files, double clicked them, thy opened in sql querry tingy, executed them and that was it, no errors no nothing

Edited IP's in Server files:
In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - WanIP = myglobalip
In ConnectServer/IGC_ServerList - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
In IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
Everything else has the ip 127.0.0.1

SQL Logins and Passwords:
In IGCTools\IGC.EssentialTool\config.ini - my sql login and pass
In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - my sql login and pass

Cleint:
In Data/Local/Serverinfo i've edited the ip- "myglobalip"
Serial: PoweredByIGCN800 - left it default, is the same in gameserver
Version: 1.05.25 - same in gameserver
I have also tried with igcn.dll from initial; package and from update 1 ( no luck )

I am under router, therefore i have forwarded ports ( 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120 ), i have also checked them with portchecker online, they work
On one PC i have placed the server ( not in C: but in D: Partition )
And i am trying to connect from another PC with Client, both PC's are under same router, but i get d/c imediatly after loading bar from client, cant even see the server bar
Windows Firewall is off, both public and Home
Antivirus is Off, i have suspected it but for nothing apparently

I just cannot figure it out, also when i try to connect nothing shows in GS or CS, no info as someone is trying to connect but get d/c
All .exe start normally no errors whatsoever ( DataServer, ConnectServer, GameServer Normal - i am using just these cause i'm just trying to connect with client to see if it works )
Can someone pls help, i just dont get it why it doesnt work... Thx in advance

Reaction score
I made a server with these files, DataServer starts normally, ConnectServer starts normally, GameServer_Regular starts normally ( i am just using these 3 at the moment ), however when i try to connect with client, i get d/c after loading bar. I dont get to see server bar, d/c instantly. I have checked the ips a 1000 times, i have whatched all the guides i could find, i have edited all the sql logins and passwords, i've opened the ports mentioned, checked them, client will not connect. I edited the serverinfo on client with editor provided, i've put my public ip. Can someone help me figure this out? I will mentioned below everything.

SQL:
SQL Version: 2008 R2

Database creation:
I have created MuOnline, Ranking, Events and BattleCore ( with the exact names i write here )
Then i used directly SQL Scripts from database folder provided with the files, double clicked them, thy opened in sql querry tingy, executed them and that was it, no errors no nothing

Edited IP's in Server files:
In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - WanIP = myglobalip
In ConnectServer/IGC_ServerList - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
In IGCData\IGC_MapServerInfo - insinde quotes "myglobalip"
Everything else has the ip 127.0.0.1

SQL Logins and Passwords:
In IGCTools\IGC.EssentialTool\config.ini - my sql login and pass
In 1.DataServer\IGCDS.ini - my sql login and pass

Cleint:
In Data/Local/Serverinfo i've edited the ip- "myglobalip"
Serial: PoweredByIGCN800 - left it default, is the same in gameserver
Version: 1.05.25 - same in gameserver
I have also tried with igcn.dll from initial; package and from update 1 ( no luck )

I am under router, therefore i have forwarded ports ( 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120 ), i have also checked them with portchecker online, they work
On one PC i have placed the server ( not in C: but in D: Partition )
And i am trying to connect from another PC with Client, both PC's are under same router, but i get d/c imediatly after loading bar from client, cant even see the server bar
Windows Firewall is off, both public and Home
Antivirus is Off, i have suspected it but for nothing apparently

I just cannot figure it out, also when i try to connect nothing shows in GS or CS, no info as someone is trying to connect but get d/c
All .exe start normally no errors whatsoever ( DataServer, ConnectServer, GameServer Normal - i am using just these cause i'm just trying to connect with client to see if it works )
Can someone pls help, i just dont get it why it doesnt work... Thx in advance

Use LocalIp as your GlobalIp (ServerPC) If you wanted to play it on LAN Connection
Ping the localIP from other PC if connected on the same router and if it says "Retry"

You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes.

Go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall and click Windows Firewall with Advance Security
From there you need to make Inbound Rules.
Code:
UDP - 55667
TCP - 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120, 80

Hope it helps you a bit

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi guys,

i am having a weird issue with the server connection. Can anyone point me to a possible fix please?

i can login but after 10s, the game server throw that weird error and my client got disconnected.

p/s: I am using the latest version with the update #1

does anyone know the fix please ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Use LocalIp as your GlobalIp (ServerPC) If you wanted to play it on LAN Connection
Ping the localIP from other PC if connected on the same router and if it says "Retry"

You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes.

Go to Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall and click Windows Firewall with Advance Security
From there you need to make Inbound Rules.
Code:
UDP - 55667
TCP - 44405, 56900, 56912, 56913, 56914, 56120, 80

Hope it helps you a bit

I dont want to be just local, i want global so others can connect. And why would i make firewall ruls if the firewall is completely off. I turned off the windows firewalls and antivirus firewalls.

Pls Someone help

Reaction score
I dont want to be just local, i want global so others can connect. And why would i make firewall ruls if the firewall is completely off. I turned off the windows firewalls and antivirus firewalls.

Pls Someone help

Oh sorry but like i said "You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes." And so that your TCP can set of rules that governs the delivery of data over the Internet or other network that uses the Internet Protocol and sets up a connection between the sending and receiving computers. not just to open the ports in your router.

But still if you dont like what im advising you i would suggest you to post properly, RZ has a Help Section and or Tutorial Section just so you know.

PS
Its not hard to start from the beginning so you might find what the problem is.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oh sorry but like i said "You still need to open your windows firewall and need to open the ports so you dont need to turn it off if you want the server to go online for security purposes." And so that your TCP can set of rules that governs the delivery of data over the Internet or other network that uses the Internet Protocol and sets up a connection between the sending and receiving computers. not just to open the ports in your router.

But still if you dont like what im advising you i would suggest you to post properly, RZ has a Help Section and or Tutorial Section just so you know.

PS
Its not hard to start from the beginning so you might find what the problem is.

Thx for the advice, i managed to solve the issues, appareantly i cannot connect from lets say PC2 on PC1 (where the server is ) Both PC under the same router. Therefore eather i set it global or local, so yes u were right. Therefore on the PC with the client i have to place a proxy so i can connect on server, and the server will have global settings and yes the firewall thingy i will do that to. So thx :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any update sir ?
my server success hosted on vps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone can share pic how should look edited serverlist.bmd with 2 or more servers? Because main stop working after any editing, i'm used MU.Toolkit from these files Thank you .

Reaction score
Hello, maybe someone can share pic how should look edited serverlist.bmd with 2 or more servers? Because main stop working after any editing, i'm used MU.Toolkit from these files Thank you .

2 subservers uncluding vip server with another world like x10 rate was successful even going in game however if you modify the serverlist or make another name server in it, it will cause a disconnection or not responding.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 subservers uncluding vip server with another world like x10 rate was successful even going in game however if you modify the serverlist or make another name server in it, it will cause a disconnection or not responding.

Thank you for your answer, and maybe someone can tell, how to add Gm, i added into SQL Server CtlCode32, but it not working in the game

Reaction score
Thank you for your answer, and maybe someone can tell, how to add Gm, i added into SQL Server CtlCode32, but it not working in the game

Use IGCNEssentialTools under IGCNTool and under GameMaster Tab change the expiration dates you want or change the LDate Column in future date for GM Expiry under Character dbo Database.

Hope it helps

Back