Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all, maybe someone will have answer for me? :) I run two servers, changed ports and etc, but my client show only one server, maybe someone have solution for me.

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello all, maybe someone will have answer for me? :) I run two servers, changed ports and etc, but my client show only one server, maybe someone have solution for me.
There's my problem:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using original serverlist.bmd, don't edit it, and tell if having same issue

Reaction score
Anyone knows how many resets per lvl this release? Or it's same like the official?

You can set how many is the max resets in server side can have, 1 reset per 400 lvl.

You don't understand , Everything works fine , i have all instaled already , but only when I go to Zyro NPC I have this symbols , on others dont have this

I guess you may try to check the QuestWords.bmd located in ENg Folder under local folder using MagicHand, not pretty sure tho but its related to npc's question.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try using original serverlist.bmd, don't edit it, and tell if having same issue
In this pic I'm trying with no edited serverlist.bmd which was in the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
When manually make items in game with commands -
Everything works fine, but when make with ''IGC.EssentialTools''
Some Ancient items doesn't appear with all stats -- take a look on pics.
in8SW0J - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is how they look when make manually with /item command in game.
yIR3Ipq - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello.
When manually make items in game with commands -
Everything works fine, but when make with ''IGC.EssentialTools''
Some Ancient items doesn't appear with all stats -- take a look on pics.
in8SW0J - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

And this is how they look when make manually with /item command in game.
yIR3Ipq - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

IGC.EssentialTools' don't support that kind of item when you try to make it , just add normal in file on drop from kundun7 .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me try to check mine ill comeback later

Solved, but I'm not sure now, where was the problem, i take new serverlist.bmd and re-created odbc for server2. But now i have another problem, can't change server's names, both servers "MuOnline"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved, but I'm not sure now, where was the problem, i take new serverlist.bmd and re-created odbc for server2. But now i have another problem, can't change server's names, both servers "MuOnline"
Because ToolKit Silver is not complete was cracker/edited , is not original from IGCN soo therefore you can't edit name server only if you have original ToolKit Silver , or try to contact some one who have licence from muemu or igcn and give his files to edit for you :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can set how many is the max resets in server side can have, 1 reset per 400 lvl.

I guess you may try to check the QuestWords.bmd located in ENg Folder under local folder using MagicHand, not pretty sure tho but its related to npc's question.

Yeah I know that but the OP didn't mentioned on his compiled files so I just had to ask. Thanks for that. I was planning to make no reset and have max lvl of 500 but I'm afraid that all characters might not strong enough to kill monsters. Do I need to adjust the monsters configs files for that to make it balancing out? If anyone know how please help me do a quick adjustment on the monsters configs files which makes it for no reset purposes and thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Send me you'r serverlist and tell me what name you wanna and I will edit for you :)

Reaction score
Yeah I know that but the OP didn't mentioned on his compiled files so I just had to ask. Thanks for that. I was planning to make no reset and have max lvl of 500 but I'm afraid that all characters might not strong enough to kill monsters. Do I need to adjust the monsters configs files for that to make it balancing out? If anyone know how please help me do a quick adjustment on the monsters configs files which makes it for no reset purposes and thank you.
as i've been check these monster is based on non reset server and the only thing that you need to adjust are some few boss mobs to be killed by 5 players or party.
Send me you'r serverlist and tell me what name you wanna and I will edit for you :)
pm sent bro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I edit serverlist.bmd for 3 servers with different names?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Answer
Because ToolKit Silver is not complete was cracker/edited , is not original from IGCN soo therefore you can't edit name server only if you have original ToolKit Silver , or try to contact some one who have licence from muemu or igcn and give his files to edit for you :)

How do I edit serverlist.bmd for 3 servers with different names?

It was actually 4 posts away? :$:

Reaction score
How to Adjust Defense of Each character?, which files?
I only see is damage adjustment?

Im building server with 32767 stats but its too soft and easy to kill each character.

thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@daezugun
Oh I see,can you help me adjust the configs files then PM it to me? Since I haven't touched Mu online for more than 10+ years I totally have forgotten how. If it won't take you much time though. I don't like the idea of MU online as soloing only. I meant solo for lvling up is a good thing but for hunting bosses that worth the loots are another.

Reaction score
How to Adjust Defense of Each character?, which files?
I only see is damage adjustment?

Im building server with 32767 stats but its too soft and easy to kill each character.

thanks

Have you tried to make some changes and check the files under IGCData\Scripts?

daezugun
Oh I see,can you help me adjust the configs files then PM it to me? Since I haven't touched Mu online for more than 10+ years I totally have forgotten how. If it won't take you much time though. I don't like the idea of MU online as soloing only. I meant solo for lvling up is a good thing but for hunting bosses that worth the loots are another.

Pm sent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guy's about serverlist i will help all who already send pm but in 2 days because im not home , I travel with work so I cant help right now ,but i will as soon possible .

Back