Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me sir ,

After i restart the vps i can login, but not long later when i logout, i can not log back in, always show message please wait 1.PNG - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums 2.PNG - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did someone added CryWolf into warp folder and client? Maybe someone can share it with me? I getting some errors:

My mistake, everything is working, was mistake with IP in IGC_MapServerInfo.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Medusa Bug Drop :D

pEXHoei - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
The server does not have bugs , the whole idea is to know how to set it up each file .
Like says @Piiirags , a little up is a guide how to set up

If you did like in a guide above that means you did not do something right.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have some trouble with dataserver, it freezes when i try to connect remotely to database. I have divided the server from sql database, so now they are on different virtual machines on the same host. When i start dataserver on the same virtual machine with SQL, it works fine, but when i tried to connect from the other machine, it got freeze and doesn't run. (Remote connections are on, tcp/ip and named pipes enabled, port 1433 working, owner rights are settled for the user). The thing that bothers me is that IGCN Essential Tools is connecting fine, from the same machine with dataserver, but dataserver doesn't.

8CMjB7H - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using the same user and password, with full privileges.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please explain me why "You have been disconnected from the server"?!?!?!
I've tested individualy every game server and it works.0 errors.(and all togehter)
I've changed Data/Local/Serverinfo.
I've used 127.0.0.1 and IPv4 adrress.Change and changed and changed between IPs.
The problem imo is at the client.I woulnd'tn ask suck a silly question unless i'm at the end of my patience.I've watched enough videos on youtube before asking.
I don't even see the server list.

EDIT:i don't get even one error related to SQL or server files.I just can't connect to my local server.
I stopped antivirus i unlocked 30210942109421 ports and i turned off firewall

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain me why "You have been disconnected from the server"?!?!?!
I've tested individualy every game server and it works.0 errors.(and all togehter)
I've changed Data/Local/Serverinfo.
I've used 127.0.0.1 and IPv4 adrress.Change and changed and changed between IPs.
The problem imo is at the client.I woulnd'tn ask suck a silly question unless i'm at the end of my patience.I've watched enough videos on youtube before asking.
I don't even see the server list.

EDIT:i don't get even one error related to SQL or server files.I just can't connect to my local server.
I stopped antivirus i unlocked 30210942109421 ports and i turned off firewall
NEVER EVER use 127.0.0.1 ip as it mostly doesn't work.
Try Ipv4 or (my case) use a loopback adapter (bridged to your network) and set a 192.168.x.x ip manually, and then use that IP....
Did you correctly edit serverinfo.bmd on client side as well? Just saying ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEVER EVER use 127.0.0.1 ip as it mostly doesn't work.
Try Ipv4 or (my case) use a loopback adapter (bridged to your network) and set a 192.168.x.x ip manually, and then use that IP....
Did you correctly edit serverinfo.bmd on client side as well? Just saying ...

Server info yes i put 127.0.0.1 there too.
Now i'm searching on this forum how to modify ServerList.bmd because i don't know what to pun in each column....I didn't edited that file yet>maybe that's the cause

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to config drop jewels bless, soul, cre, Loch's Feather when train.
I'm config IGC_itemlist Loch's Feather drop='0' But still drop items all map.
The igcn drop item management file system is not as good as xteam

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to config drop jewels bless, soul, cre, Loch's Feather when train.
I'm config IGC_itemlist Loch's Feather drop='0' But still drop items all map.
The igcn drop item management file system is not as good as xteam

I see a lot of question that should not give answer , people , read the file information well , you can find all the answers you want there , anyway this is my last post , I give alot of free answer .

So :
1. disable jwls drop and feather from IGC_ItemList
2. Reduce or increase your rate of jwls in IGC_MonsterItemDropRate
3. Add what items / jwls you wanna to drop in wich map , lvl , rate and so on in IGC_DropManager

Example
IGC_DropManager :

<DropManager DropUseRate="400000">
<Monster Index="69" MonsterMinLevel="75" MonsterMaxLevel="82" MapNumber="10" ItemRate="30" ItemCount="1" CoinReward="0" CoinType="0" CoinValue="100" PlayerMinLevel="300" PlayerMaxLevel="MAX"> <!-- temRate="30" means 3% drop -->
<Item Cat="14" Index="113" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Durability="-1" Skill="1" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="1" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" DropRate="1" /> <!-- Gold Key -->
</Monster>

Find monster ID in IGC_MonsterList
10 map number
Good luck

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with some information about ServerList.bmd what should i put in every column.I can't find a tutorial

If you don't have premium ICG.toolkit or premium MU.toolkit, better do not change, it will not work for you, leave it by default names of servers, if you started more then 1 server, then all your servers will be "MuOnline"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to find serri items in the TRADE_LOG

(Item:Jewel of Chaos/Serial:61799 [0][0][0][0] Ex:[0,0,0,0,0,0,0] Set:[0] E:[0]

I use IGC.EssentialTools / [Tool] Item find --> Find Full serri is not

evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Back