Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, ("Drop = 0" set 1) it makes item available to drop, but the problem is, if item is +1 or +2 or +3 or higher, they cant be dropped.
If item is +0 then it can be dropped on ground, if its higher than +0 they only sell-able in npc...

As you already know, in all mu have normal items drop-able from inventory until +6, if its +7 then it counts as expensive item and cant be dropped. In my case if item is +1 or higher it counts already as expensive item..

I tried edit client side item bmd files, also in server side was looking in common settings, itemlist,scripts, and all over the place...
Cant seem to find where to change this thing, so can drop items until +6... gets annoying lol..
Well , what kind of item is that ? I never hear about Padded Armor :| , you should remove it .
Did you try / test on normal items ? Like bone+1+2 / Plate+1+2 ?
Certainly something is not good between the server and the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well , what kind of item is that ? I never hear about Padded Armor :| , you should remove it .
Did you try / test on normal items ? Like bone+1+2 / Plate+1+2 ?
Certainly something is not good between the server and the client

Yeap, thats the problem... Any item +1 or higher cant be dropped from inventory.
The only item i found being able to drop from inventory is BC and DS , when they +1 or higher..
But if talk about armor, pants, boots, gloves, weapons, etc. once picked higher than +0, can sell only npc to get rid of it.
There is something wrong for sure, lol... 2 weeks already cant get rid of this problem.

The Padded armor is the same Pad armor, just weird name in client side, all other items have correct names.
And im using same client as evilek91 posted with server files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeap, thats the problem... Any item +1 or higher cant be dropped from inventory.
The only item i found being able to drop from inventory is BC and DS , when they +1 or higher..
But if talk about armor, pants, boots, gloves, weapons, etc. once picked higher than +0, can sell only npc to get rid of it.
There is something wrong for sure, lol... 2 weeks already cant get rid of this problem.

The Padded armor is the same Pad armor, just weird name in client side, all other items have correct names.
And im using same client as evilek91 posted with server files.

You did something wrong in file , make backup and try with this files :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did something wrong in file , make backup and try with this files :

Tried files and - same problem...
And these files you gave have Pad by name Padded as well (giggle)
And yea, i back-up everything i edit and write down changes..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The name issue is a tooltip error. Just editing the bmd (with the correct tool) should solve that.
As for the drop issue im not sure...ill test it and come back.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tried files and - same problem...
And these files you gave have Pad by name Padded as well (giggle)
And yea, i back-up everything i edit and write down changes..
Well with that file should work and you say still have the problem , I test the server/ client and everything is fine , I dont have this problem , so surely you do something wrong on file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally, fixed...

So..
Items was dropping from you when you got killed by monster or pk..
I didnt like that thing so edited - ''IGC_PlayerKillSystem''
There is line like this by default - MaxItemLevelDrop="8"
I thought its meant to be as description says :
''MaxItemLevelDrop: Item of level above or equal to the value will not drop off from the PK upon kill, 0-15''

BUT..
It affects also on items you try to drop from inventory by yourself.. My settings was - MaxItemLevelDrop="0"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Finally, fixed...

So..
Items was dropping from you when you got killed by monster or pk..
I didnt like that thing so edited - ''IGC_PlayerKillSystem''
There is line like this by default - MaxItemLevelDrop="8"
I thought its meant to be as description says :
''MaxItemLevelDrop: Item of level above or equal to the value will not drop off from the PK upon kill, 0-15''

BUT..
It affects also on items you try to drop from inventory by yourself.. My settings was - MaxItemLevelDrop="0"
So this was an error and not a bug....exactly what i thought.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure is it a visual bug, or changed monster.ozj files in the client, but when try to add custom spot f.e. with "Dark Elf", then show "Bull Fighters" :). Any one knows, where i have to check to fix it?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm not sure is it a visual bug, or changed monster.ozj files in the client, but when try to add custom spot f.e. with "Dark Elf", then show "Bull Fighters" :). Any one knows, where i have to check to fix it?

If not mistaken - quest monsters outside their maps will be shown as bull fighters.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cant upgrade / level up any muun pet after added them manually.

Was :
<Item Cat="13" Index="231" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="0" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" />

Need to be :
<Item Cat="13" Index="231" ItemMinLevel="1" ItemMaxLevel="1" Skill="0" Luck="0" Option="0" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="0" ElementalItem="0" />

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
trade items excelent option for other user cant switch character enter server need restart server any solution or fix?

Reaction score
can some one share pvp balance for 32k stats
i have own but its not sure if it good
i want to try some other who had balance with 32k stats

Advance TNX!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Blood Castle Evento 6,7,8 not work save score points database!!!

Reaction score
Can some one know share season 6 episode 3 client can run on this files? I want to downgrade my server into season6

Back