Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Reaction score
jGvfj8f - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

JluAzNS - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

gFZU8Lr - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

What i 'm doing wrong?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I want to set md5 encriptyon in db MuOnline.
How should I do it?

I checked script MuOnline md5.sql but it's the same that MuOnline without md5.sql

Thanks

Novice C++
Reaction score
Hello, I want to set md5 encriptyon in db MuOnline.
How should I do it?

I checked script MuOnline md5.sql but it's the same that MuOnline without md5.sql

Thanks
Here is a little guide:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello guys, i have a problem... Why exp 200% if i have nothing activated?

7hhDW4E - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Bonus event desactivated, No VIP, Static exp. Please help.

Thanks! !

SOLVED, sorry.

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My GS operates 3 days in a row
Go to days 4th GS auto off, and then GS restarts it still automatically off after 15 minutes
can you help me please

Reaction score
Hello

I'm new to Mu Server. I've changed everything, watched tutorials yet i'm still unable to start a IGC.Dataserver.exe, it just get "Not responding" few seconds after a start, without any errors.

Here's a screenshot:

xJrsJOj - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

not having connection to sql, active tcp / ip sql

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Error can not wear Fenrir in the bag by the right mouse click, who knows how to fix it? thank you!

Fenrir works fine,ihave tested on 3 chasrs,as i understand fenrir cant be weared by first class characters?? dark knight/dark wizard,etc, for example blade knight and soul master can wear it without problems.

Someone solved problems like: x shop items dont destroy when time ends, lahap slow unpacking? i am testing about 3 weeks all other problems can be solved in moment.

I want ask one more question : How can I take off from drop item for exmple Short sword,if i dont want that show sword drops from monsters where i can set exactly short swords drop rate to 0 (If its drop manager, did drop manager overwrites default drop settings,or its both settings ?? by default +new?).Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I want ask one more question : How can I take off from drop item for exmple Short sword,if i dont want that show sword drops from monsters where i can set exactly short swords drop rate to 0 (If its drop manager, did drop manager overwrites default drop settings,or its both settings ?? by default +new?).Thanks

ServerFile\IGCData\Items > IGC_ItemList
Search that item and at Drop="1" set to Drop="0"

Reaction score
Fenrir works fine,ihave tested on 3 chasrs,as i understand fenrir cant be weared by first class characters?? dark knight/dark wizard,etc, for example blade knight and soul master can wear it without problems.

I've tested Blade Knight, Grand Master, Duel Master, but can not wear Fenrir, do I need to install any software to use it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've tested Blade Knight, Grand Master, Duel Master, but can not wear Fenrir, do I need to install any software to use it?
Check in IGC_ItemList from all class into serverfile also you have to edit and in Item_eng.bmd from Client/Data/Local/Eng edit that can wear all calsses

Reaction score
Check in IGC_ItemList from all class into serverfile also you have to edit and in Item_eng.bmd from Client/Data/Local/Eng edit that can wear all calsses

Can not wear all pets with right click, I think it's not a bug in IGC_ItemsList, my client can not use right click to wear
Horn of Fenrir, Dark Horse, Horn of Dinorant, ...

Can you show me the pictures when you can get these pets?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can not wear all pets with right click, I think it's not a bug in IGC_ItemsList, my client can not use right click to wear
Horn of Fenrir, Dark Horse, Horn of Dinorant, ...

Can you show me the pictures when you can get these pets?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still can not use, I think the error on the client side, I have manually build IGC.dll or use IGC.dll here but not used, so sad!
The problem is from you'r client , check and eneable to can wear all clases .

Reaction score
The problem is from you'r client , check and eneable to can wear all clases .

Thank you for the answer support, my problem in file item_eng.bmd it does not allow any race to use Dark Houre, Fenrir, ...

Do you have any software to edit the item_eng file for Season 9, Mu.ToolKit edit the error file bmd, it seems that this version of ToolKit is old so it is not used for Season 9.

Last edited:
Novice C++
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer support, my problem in file item_eng.bmd it does not allow any race to use Dark Houre, Fenrir, ...

Do you have any software to edit the item_eng file for Season 9, Mu.ToolKit edit the error file bmd, it seems that this version of ToolKit is old so it is not used for Season 9.

here you go :

Tutorial:

Open BmdDec -> EX803 -> Item_eng.bmd -> ENCRYPT/DECRYPT -> save it somewhere at your choice Item_eng.txt -> Edit & Save with Notepad -> Open BmdDec -> EX803 -> Encrypt -> Item_eng.txt -> ENCRYPT/DECRYPT -> save it somewhere at your choice Item_eng.bmd -> Replace the original and you are done.

and this one :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-editor-1-9-15-a-1138115/

but i did not test it.

Last edited:
Back