Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here you go :

Tutorial:

Open BmdDec -> EX803 -> Item_eng.bmd -> ENCRYPT/DECRYPT -> save it somewhere at your choice Item_eng.txt -> Edit & Save with Notepad -> Open BmdDec -> EX803 -> Encrypt -> Item_eng.txt -> ENCRYPT/DECRYPT -> save it somewhere at your choice Item_eng.bmd -> Replace the original and you are done.

and this one :

http://forum.ragezone.com/f197/mu-editor-1-9-15-a-1138115/

but i did not test it.
Thank you, I did succeed, maybe later I still have to buy IGCN ToolKit to work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ServerFile\IGCData\Items > IGC_ItemList
Search that item and at Drop="1" set to Drop="0"

Thats not correct !! don't say thinks you are not sure about! if u will set Parameter Drop to 0 You will not be abble drop that item from your inventory ! but from mobs still will have same drop rate.

Most complicated qoestions still is not solved : Cash shop expired items not deletes when time over
Lahap jewels UNPACK works wrong (slow unpacking)
cant take off from drop list some items.

Other questions solved completly, if someone needs help you can ask me how to configure your problem , if someone knows how to solve mine please give me some information, thanks.

Novice C++
Reaction score
Thats not correct !! don't say thinks you are not sure about! if u will set Parameter Drop to 0 You will not be abble drop that item from your inventory ! but from mobs still will have same drop rate.

Hmm i wonder if developers got it wrong :

Code:
// [COLOR=#00ffff]What General Drop System is?
//     General Drop System rule is based on actual Monster Level (IGC_MonsterList.xml) and Item Drop Level (IGC_ItemList.xml).
//    While Game Server starts or options are being reloaded it makes a pool of items by going trough all Monsters and assigns to them items of configured Item Drop Level matching Monster Level.[/COLOR]
//    Maximum Monster Level considered by general Drop System is 249, note it is possible to assign dedicated Item Bag to any monster ~ refer to ItemBagScript.lua)
//
// ### DropRate::Monster ### ~ defines Item Drop per Monster Level
//    Level: Level of a Monster - maximum Monster Level considered in General Drop System, based on MonsterLevel/ItemDropLevel is 249
//    MagicBook: Drop Rate of Magic Books, Items:
//        Group: 15 ~ Indexes: 7-14, 16-19, 21, 23-24, 35, 44-48
//        Group: 12 ~ Index: 11
//    JewelOfBless: Drop Rate of Jewel of Bless
//    JewelOfSoul: Drop Rate of Jewel of Soul
//    JewelOfLife: Drop Rate of Jewel of Life
//    JewelOfCreation: Drop Rate of Jewel of Creation
//    JewelOfChaos: Drop Rate of Jewel of Chaos`
//    [COLOR=#00ffff]Items: All other items that are enabled for General Drop System - to enable set Drop column to 1 in IGC_ItemList.xml
[/COLOR]

this is the guide from IGC_MonsterItemDropRate.xml

Code:
[COLOR=#00ffff]//    Drop: Defines if an item is considered by general drop system based on DropLevel/MonsterLevel, 0/1[/COLOR]

and this is from IGC_ItemList.xml

a solution for not droping that item change the DropLevel to a Higher number (like 350 same like Wings of Angel and Devil), did not test it but i suppose it will work

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me? I am trying to do something diferent, to create one new server diferent, NOT PAY TO WIN, It's almost ready thanks to these files, but i don't know if it is possible.

I am following this configurations:
LVL Max: 1000
Reset Min lvl: 600
Max Resets: 1
Type of Reset: Points per Reset: 500

To begin..

How can i edit which class uses an item or skill? I tryied changing IGC_ItemList.xml and IGC_SkillList.xml, but it dind't work, Where else do I need to change? Need to change in the client?

Peopple say IGCN files doesn't need other anthack, it's true?

I'm testing things on my home computers, and even using the same server computer I am having a bit of lag, It's normal? (15mb band)
I'm going to hire a VPS with 100mb/s, 4GB Ram, 50GB HD.. This setting would support how many users online? more than 150?

Can someone indicate a link teaching adding items to season 9? (season 9 tutorials).

Possibility 1:

I want to create an item "Stone of Reset", the char only can reset if he have this stone, consuming item in the reset. After reset the char becomes 3rd class.

Example:
BK lvl 600 - Reset -> BM Lvl 1
SM lvl 600- Reset -> GM Lvl 1....

How can I do this?

Possibility 2:

I want to make new class evolution system. Being this way:
DK can become BK, MG or RF.
DW can become SM, MG or DL.
ELF stay as it is.
Summoner stay as it is.

This is how I imagine that:

I want to create an item "Stone of Reset", the char only can reset if he have this stone, consuming item in the reset. After reset the char becomes 2nd class.

example: DK lvl300 points per lvl 5 - Reset -> BK lvl1 points per lvl: 6 OR MG lvl 1 points per lvl: 7 OR RF lvl 1 points per lvl 7

This is possible?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i have problem with Blood Castle Reward i have configure to jewels but at the end event when i do my quest its give me only exp and zen can have this problem like me?
screen of itembag

EDIT
SOLVED.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys i have problem with Blood Castle Reward i have configure to jewels but at the end event when i do my quest its give me only exp and zen can have this problem like me?
screen of itembag

The config is well , did you check in game on gremory case by pressing K ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please shared correct MapTerrain for this files please, i have bug in LorenMarket

Solved.
----.-----

Please help, is normal this menu? lacking Tormented Square???
evilek91 - [Release] Compiled IGCN Season 9 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
How to add map (using "TAB" key) in CryWolf Barracks?

And is possible to keep the party and skills bar from the Regular GS to Siege GS when teleporting to CryWolf map?
The changing of GS when teleporting on CryWolf is disbanding the party.
That's a bit strange. I have to party up with my friends again when entering CryWolf.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can someone help me?

I am following this configurations:
LVL Max: 1000
Reset Min lvl: 600
Max Resets: 1
Type of Reset: Points per Reset: 500

How can i edit which class uses an item or skill? I tryied changing IGC_ItemList.xml and IGC_SkillList.xml, but it dind't work, Where else do I need to change? Need to change in the client?

Peopple say IGCN files doesn't need other anthack, it's true? do i need Anthack?

I'm testing things on my home computers, and even using the same server computer I am having a bit of lag, It's normal? (15mb band)
I'm going to hire a VPS with 100mb/s, 4GB Ram, 50GB HD.. This setting would support how many users online? more than 150?

Can someone indicate a link teaching adding items to season 9? (season 9 tutorials).

Possibility 1:

I want to create an item "Stone of Reset", the char only can reset if he have this stone, consuming item in the reset. After reset the char becomes 3rd class.

Example:
BK lvl 600 - Reset -> BM Lvl 1
SM lvl 600- Reset -> GM Lvl 1....

How can I do this?

Can someone help me with these questions?

I would be grateful. :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not English. sorry
monster not respawn ... Modified Is it possible?
share very very thank!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello please how can i change drop socket slot in medusa.
<Item Cat="8" Index="45" ItemMinLevel="0" ItemMaxLevel="3" Skill="0" Luck="1" Option="1" Exc="0" SetItem="0" SocketCount="5" ElementalItem="0" /> Titan armor...
I have SocketCount=5 but count of sockets is random... and i want nonstop drop from medusa socket items + 5 sockets

Back